Chief Product Officer
We are seeking a Chief Product Officer to join the executive leadership team at Ometria as we look to take our product to the next stage and continue to pave our way into becoming the marketing platform of choice for retailers globally.
Who are we?
You know those annoying marketing messages you get every day. Well they’re only going to get worse unless someone does something about it. Ometria’s purpose is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love.
We use data to truly understand each customer, and make sure that their experiences are ones they truly find valuable. We do this right now for 200 of the fastest growing retail brands, from Made.com to Hotel Chocolat, and for 270 million individual people across the world. We have (rather empty) offices based in London, New York and Southampton, and have raised over £25m from leading VCs like Octopus and Summit.
Reporting into the CEO, working closely with the CTO, the CPO will have overall responsibility for Ometria’s product strategy, roadmap, execution and team.
As the CPO of Ometria, you will focus on the strategic and longer-term challenges the company will face, while strengthening our existing product management processes and building a word-class product, design, analytics and data science organisation.
You will develop a team applying product management best practices in discovery and delivery, so that we achieve our commercial ambitions in terms of customer growth and the quality of our product offering. As an active member of our Senior Management Team, you will play a critical strategic role in the future of the business and how we scale.
The areas that you will be responsible for:
- Company vision and product strategy – Contribute to Ometria’s strategy, continuously align the product vision to our strategy to support our commercial goals
- P&L and Product portfolio management – Own the P&L and financial planning of our product development efforts to grow a commercially viable product portfolio, limiting maintenance costs
- Team Leadership – Structure, grow and develop our Product organisation
- Product innovation – Combine data science with customer insights, technology and design to build differentiation through the Ometria Co-Marketer
- Product design – Bring the Ometria experience to life in all aspects of our product
- Roadmap prioritisation & communication -Evaluate and prioritize product initiatives in terms of new business and customer retention, ensure that key stakeholders buy into the product roadmap
- Roadmap delivery – In close collaboration with the CTO, lead your team to ensure roadmap execution
- Regulation & AI – remain up-to-date on privacy, regulation and artificial intelligence developments that impact product management
– You have significant experience in a SaaS B2B context
– You have experience of owning, understanding and being responsible for a full P&L
– Ideally have experience in a fast growth organization at ideally a VC funded or a pre-IPO startup
- Team Leadership & Influence
– You can lead, coach and inspire a product management team, as well as technology and other internal teams, and have experience of scaling teams
- Data-driven mindset
– You make objective data-driven decisions based on clear business-focused metrics
– You have experience interacting with customers in a B2B context and being the
- Passion for Retail
– You have a genuine interest in eCommerce with a passion for artificial intelligence
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.