Who we are
Altus Group is a leading provider of software, data solutions, and independent advisory services to the global commercial real estate industry. Our businesses, Altus Analytics and Altus Expert Services, empower clients to analyse, gain market insight and recognise value on their real estate investments. Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,300 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
As we grow and expand our client-facing work, Altus Analytics needs a new BA to join us. Someone who has a passion for solving complex problems. This is an opportunity for a BA who wants to develop client relationships and dive-deep into our products. Someone who can leverage a shared vision to increase engagement with our ARGUS-on-Demand platform.
Who you are – and how you can grow your career here
You are a BA with strong technical skills honed from an early start in Customer Support. You have experience translating requirements into specifications for SaaS products. You want to join a rapidly scaling company that is an industry leader where you can grow into a Senior BA, Project Manager or Product Manager.
What you will do
- Customer development. You will:
- Initiate conversations and meetings with customers to gather product feedback.
- Develop insights and examine customer purchase trends to build an understanding of how customers leverage the product or service.
- Generate specifications including acceptance testing criteria, user flows and mockups and work with the Development teams to size and endorse the stories.
- Work closely with Developers and Architects to validate implementation approach and ensure accuracy in solution design.
- Collaborate with QA to review test plans and bugs.
- Provide guidance to the Support and DevOps teams on level three production issues.
- Stakeholder management and communication. You will:
- Engage internal stakeholders to design solutions
- Coordinate release efforts with MIS, Support and DevOps
- Communicate release information out to internal stakeholders including Accounting, Finance, Sales and Support.
What we are looking for
- A University degree and 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst at a SaaS company.
- An understanding of eCommerce workflows and Software Subscription models. Nice-to-have would be experience with Citrix-based deployments.
- An analytical mindset. You can quickly understand and analyze various approaches and processes instantly. You have the ability to drill down to the details, obtaining the right level of specificity for your development team. Eliciting requirements – whether they be technical or functional – is your strength.
- A winning communication style. You have a way of speaking to people on any level so they understand even the most complicated presentation. You know how to leverage communication tools and methodologies to work with teams based in the UK, India and North America.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus Analytics are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realise their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus a great place to spend time doing some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.