Clarivate is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialise their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
The Web of Science team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us. We are an innovative product management team in the process of creating a true “Web of Science”, by leveraging our different products and data sets, and by crafting a beautiful product experience. The Senior Product Manager will play a critical role in defining and driving the product vision, strategy, and business model for search and discovery of our content, which is a core value proposition of the Web of Science.
Ideal candidates have experience in digital product management in an agile environment. They will possess a blend of big-picture vision, technical savvy, and the drive to make that vision a reality. The successful Senior Product Manager will be passionate about data-driven decision making, developing a deep understanding of user needs, and developing elegant and beautiful solutions to end-user pain points.
- Define and deliver the product roadmap for search and discovery within the Web of Science.
- Actively participate in establishing a future product strategy and in the creation of business cases to justify future investment in Web of Science.
- Lead product development through the entire lifecycle: ideation, prototyping, development, release, analysis, and iteration.
- Track evolving user needs, industry trends, and competitor activity, and develop a nuanced understanding of researcher workflows and pain points.
- Define, test, and validate innovative solutions in R&D phases through user testing, A/B testing, prototypes, etc.
- Build strong partnerships with internal product, technology, marketing, and sales teams to scope, define, and execute and take to market new product features.
- Define KPIs and customer outcomes to measure success.
What we are looking for
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- >5 years digital product management experience in an agile environment
- Proven track record of successfully developing and launching new products in productivity technology, educational technology, or related industries with a focus on the end-user and/or efficient workflows
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with different teams, demonstrating skills in influencing, negotiating, and the ability to work with ambiguity
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to foresee, interpret and rapidly respond to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities accordingly
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.