We are looking for a senior product manager with a passion for creating innovative solutions, leading to great customer experience across all customer touchpoints. Your mission will be to deliver a complex, large scale customer service platform, tailored to support all the business needs and functions. You will work with multiple full-stack development teams who aim to enable a personalized, seamless, and engaging customer experience, driven by our very own solutions.
What will be your responsibility?
- Identify the most important problems worth solving, and propose improvements maximizing positive impact on customer experience.
- Own the features through the entire product lifecycle: ideation, discovery, planning, and delivery.
- Shape the roadmap for your product area in synergy with the rest of the portfolio, and in alignment with OKRs and business objectives.
- Lead the prioritization and execution of discovery initiatives within your team and contribute to the continuous improvement of discovery processes.
- Actively engage the stakeholder ecosystem around your product and the whole company, including external stakeholders.
- Deploy and use best practices to measure, understand, and optimize the success of the products you own.
Understand the internal and external customer needs, drive regular feedback loops, and be directly responsible for the outcomes of shipped features.
- Mentor less experienced colleagues, lead by example and encourage knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Manage technical vendor relationships and seek to grow and evolve our capabilities by leveraging new third-party partnerships.
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience.
- Ability to define compelling product vision.
- Proven track record taking ownership and working in cross-functional agile teams to successfully deliver results.
- Ability to create simple solutions to complex problems with competing priorities.
- Broad technical knowledge, including familiarity with consumer technology, web services, and back-end application infrastructure.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills and thrive at delivering clear and concise messages that resonate with the whole audience.
- Proficiency in using data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade offs, and evaluate new opportunities and ideas with internal and external partners.
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and determine where they fit Kiwi.com solutions and strategies.
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced and continually changing environment.
- An easy-going, yet results-oriented demeanor.
Experience within development of solutions related to customer service is a plus.
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com!
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- Dogs, kids and even parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as flexible hours, 6 weeks of holiday, sick days, flight vouchers, Andjoy and Bicing subscription, fresh fruit and coffee…
- Ability to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and integral regulations).
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.