Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material – data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML – based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
As a Principal Product Manager – Integrations at Behavox, you will be at the forefront of building infrastructure allowing to rapidly develop, easily configure and seamlessly support hundreds of integration systems. You will have to define and drive vision for Behavox integration platform, including API infrastructure, allowing not only for native support of all major data types in the industry, but also intelligently handling problems related to the data quality, integrity and completeness for integrations of email systems like Office 365 and Gmail, chat systems like Slack, Teams, Zoom, HR systems, Voice systems and more.
You will partner up with Platform Product Management team as well as Platform and Integration Engineering teams to push forward scalability, performance and resilience of Behavox systems for Integrations. You will work closely with the Technology Partnerships team on implementing and continuously improving technology alliance programs by developing product capabilities allowing to support and grow our ecosystem relationships.
What You’ll Do
- Own and drive Integration product roadmap including integrations with new data systems, APIs and data quality
Engage with Behavox customers to deeply understand their needs.
- Groom Integration product backlog to effectively drive the product roadmap based on market and competitive research, customer needs, innovation and growth opportunities.
- Participate in quarterly planning sessions to define features, resolve dependencies and perform data-driven prioritization in an agile working environment.
- Work closely with world-class engineers, data scientists and designers to deliver unparalleled features and capabilities.
- Help drive the rhythm of business within the team and with partner teams to deliver planned items on time and at high quality.
What You’ll Bring
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to ramp up to become the technical expert for our product offerings
- 8+ years of related experience in technical product management, building software products related to data integration of systems in the cloud, from feature design and development to release
- Experience in data ingestion/ETL pipelines, data acquisition, data integration via API’s and working knowledge of databases, storage and application platforms
- Proven product execution and delivery abilities
Strong verbal & written communication skills
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedules
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment – the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioural competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.