Altus Analytics, a business of Altus Group, is the leading global technology partner to the commercial real estate industry and is poised for significant growth and expansion over the next three years.
Altus Analytics brings together the collective expertise of ARGUS, Voyanta and Altus Data Solutions as the leading provider of Commercial Real Estate (“CRE”) solutions worldwide. Our technology and industry expertise empowers commercial real estate clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimize transactional efficiency. From property budgeting, making strategic decisions about acquisitions or working with different teams, different organizations and different data, we can bring it all together.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the core experience for our diverse user base. They will build a portal that will empower our customers, bring together our business lines and become the go-to place for real estate professionals globally. We need a leader who wants to join a team they can grow and build.
Who are you and how will your career grow at Altus Analytics?
You are an experienced Product Manager at a software company who wants to step into a high profile role with executive-level exposure at a rapidly scaling global industry leader. You are looking for an opportunity to apply your disruptive start-up experience to accelerate the transformation already underway at Altus Group. You are passionate about taking on the challenges and rewards of building a new portal for our global audience. You have demonstrated experience overseeing end-to-end product development and you want to be the face of the new Altus portal that will connect our services and our solutions with our customers in one place.
If you want to positively impact products and people, while customizing your own career and increasing your exposure in a leadership role, this is the Product Manager opportunity to consider.
Here’s what our Product Manager will do:
- Own and drive. You will own the product roadmap including continuous review and evolution. You will drive awareness and broad adoption “selling” into senior management.
- Strategize and innovate. You will lead the development of this new customer portal. You will draw on experience and knowledge to see the big picture and develop creative strategies to make the vision a reality.
- Curate. You will gather and classify market requirements from business units across the greater Altus Group. You will develop a broad and deep understanding of how, when and why they interact with existing and potential customers.
- Build. You will build and lead a product team providing technical guidance and motivation.
- Prioritize. You will use excellent judgment to prioritize between focusing on existing versus new clients and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence.
- Collaborate. You will work side-by-side with the future Development team and the leadership team to ensure matching priorities and timelines.
So, how do we know you are the next Product Manager? You have:
- An ideal combination of knowledge and experience. You have experience leading product development for a rapidly growing software company. You understand the language of and can easily discuss the details of a new build, from APIs to user experience. Exposure to or interest in the CRE industry would be highly beneficial.
- A passion for bringing people and technology together. You have excellent technical knowledge including experience with web analytics, digital marketing and SEO. You have strong instincts, sound business acumen and customer-facing experience.
- A highly effective communication style. You are a master translator who can convey business and technical needs to any level of audience. You are the conduit of communication and hub of information.
- A flexible yet focused approach.You strive for balance across business value, client need, end-user desire, market expectation and user experience.
- A sense of ownership. You want to run the show. You thrive in a busy environment, assigning tasks, following up on deliverables and getting your hands dirty too. Whatever it takes, you get it done.
- A winning presentation style. You have a way of speaking that engages your audience and instills confidence and credibility. You are comfortable presenting concepts and data to C-level executives.
- A true sense of vocation and responsibility. You love what you do. This isn’t a job, this is a career. You are invested in satisfying the needs of your clients – and you work hard to do it well, on spec and on time.
- A solution-focused drive. You investigate issues thoroughly and create effective solutions that solve problems and open up new opportunities.
- A strong leadership presence. Your commitment and focus influences those around you to do better. You know how to build, grow and coach a team.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus Analytics are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realize their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus Analytics a great place to spend time doing some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.
Altus Analytics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.