Full time, permanent
Lantum is on a mission to transform how the healthcare workforce connects with global healthcare systems. Our platform uses advanced technology to better support healthcare organisations to schedule, truly connect with their workforce saving precious time and money and boosting workforce satisfaction.
Since launch, we have supported over 2,000 healthcare organisations and saved over £30 million for the NHS, as such we are the number one healthcare workforce management platform, by number of organisations in the UK. We are proud to have played a pivotal role in supporting the NHS throughout the pandemic, including managing the logistical features of scheduling the workforce to vaccinate the nation. We have consistent and strong growth, supportive VC backers and a talented team of passionate people, committed to positively impact people’s lives.
Lantum won the Amazon Web Services Digital Business of the Year Award, Digital Entrepreneur Award for Digital Innovation in the Public Sector, General Practice Awards for Digital Solution Provider of the Year) and more. We’ve been featured in the Telegraph, City AM, The Times, Health Investor, Harper’s Bazaar, New Statesman amongst other industry and national publications.
We are looking for a seasoned, visionary product leader who can build an innovative product strategy aligned to our company mission and business strategy and create a strong product culture of collaboration and continuous innovation. A highly collaborative and empathetic leader who can both build teams and inspire them to perform at their best. Our VP of product must have a wealth of experience creating best-in-breed SaaS platforms that enriches the lives of end users and transforms their workflows.
- Product vision Define a product vision that is executable and drives and supports the business strategy. Communicate the vision and inspire ownership of it across the team.
- Leadership Hire and build out a world class product and design team with a strong product culture of continuous and rapid innovation and iteration. Coach and develop internal talent. Inspire and empower teams to deliver and create beyond what they thought was possible.
- PLG & GTM Help drive modern SaaS 2.0 growth in partnership with our sales and marketing teams, leveraging techniques such as product virality, bottom-up, high velocity, customer evangelism, freemium and in-product messaging and buying.
- Commercial Synergy and orientation Partner closely with our commercial leaders (sales and marketing) to define roadmaps, understand competitive threats, understand our users, and ultimately, drive growth both nationally and internationally.
- Customer centricity Embed yourself in the healthcare workforce space, learn incredible transformational stories of our customers as well as absorb their pain, Build relationships with existing and future customers to build empathy for our customer base to create products that transform their working lives.
- Strategy Use critical analysis and integration of information to develop an action- oriented plan and product roadmap. Deliver against Lantum’s mission to unite the world’s healthcare systems with its workforce.
- User Experience Create a world-class compelling experience for our end users, relentlessly optimise the speed at which our end users can achieve their aims in managing their workforce.
- Cross functional working Great products are a result of true collaboration. Partner closely with engineering to drive cross functional and AGILE working, respect all teams who hold rich and varied knowledge across our company in sales, ops, finance, marketing.
- Data driven approach Collect and Leverage from multiple channels, both qualitative and quantitative (customer/industry data, analytics) to continuously iterate and improve on our product offering.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to…
- Have at least 6 years of experience in product leadership roles, can provide examples and articulate actionable plans on how to create a strong product culture
- Have extensive experience in shaping product strategy and executing through multiple phases of business growth in a B2B SaaS business.
- Demonstrate high empathy and have a high level of EQ
- Be highly capable at recruiting, training, coaching and developing teams
- Be a strong problem solver, confident in breaking down highly complex problems into their constituent parts
- Have worked with data-rich products, with a focus on analytics and leveraging data to drive global business growth
- Have no problem rolling your sleeves up to execute, fast
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but here at Lantum we are committed to our employees professional and personal development.
Our benefits package consists of:
- £200 stipend towards home office equipment – please note that we are currently remote working until further notice
- Health shield cash plan
- Pension (up to 4% matching)
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Access to Spill, a mental health support app
We want every employee to live the core values of the business:
- More than me – Our goals are too big to achieve on our own so we have to pull together and rely on each other and collaborate. It’s more fun that way.
- Care a lot – Doing the right thing is not optional (even when no one is watching). We care a lot about each other, our users, the NHS, outcomes. We hold each other to the highest standards and earn our reputation every day.
- See it thru – Excellence isn’t a skill, it’s a habit – an endless pursuit of excellence. We take pride in planning and execution of all types of work – doing the big stuff as well as the usual, unspectacular things spectacularly well, day in, day out.
- Think around corners – We are an innovator in our industry. Both big and small ideas, are our competitive advantage. All of us share a responsibility to challenge the status quo, think out of the box, think creatively, solve problems, and anticipate bumps.
- Bounce back & learn – Having a thirst for life, and to be the best in everything we do. Having a positive mental attitude, resilience, determination to win, and continually seeking ways to learn and improve.
We believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are. Everyone is welcome — as an inclusive workplace, our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you. All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.