About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers, that is backed by high-quality investors like Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Serial tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users.
We have a team of experienced operations and product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from leading educational institutions like IIT-Kharagpur, University of Michigan, IIT-Roorkee, ISB, IIIT, etc, and with experience in high-quality companies like McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Matrix Partners, Wockhardt, and leading diagnostic companies
Our engineering & design team consists of experienced engineers and folks who have built & scaled innovative platforms, at companies like Bounce, Practo, Blue Jeans, and others.
We launched Orange Health in 2020 in Bangalore, and consumers across Bangalore have rated us 4.9, saying things like “I had an amazing blood test experience”.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand. And we’re looking for our first Product Manager to join us and lay the foundations of a stellar product experience, as we build the future of remote healthcare treatment in India.
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us.
This role is for an experienced product manager who has built B2C products in startups, preferably in businesses with a hyperlocal function. And has a passion for solving for healthcare consumers in India.
You will work closely with the founders and other leaders in the company to build a strong product and business- collaborating to create products that will help define the future of healthcare. The product function is led by Dhruv, who has built products and companies that are today used by 150M+ users annually.
Our product has some early shape, and we’re looking for a strong Product Manager to join us that will make the user experience 10x.
- Owning the roadmap & strategy to drive exponential growth
- Take the product from ‘1 to 10’ with a strong focus on improving the sales and operational product experiences for supply & Ops
- Translate the growth roadmap into detailed requirements and prototypes. Project manage the backlog and the end delivery.
- Keep an eye on the quality of the solutions being delivered.
- Brutally prioritize problem statements where the focus is on the reach, impact, and time-to-ship of a solution.
- Passionate about understanding customer’s problems and dispassionate about what the best solution looks like.
- Be the voice of the users, understand what they need, and educate concerned stakeholders.
- Prioritize experiments and product changes in close collaboration with engineering, marketing, product design, and success team so as to move the needle across the entire funnel — from new user acquisition all the way through customer retention and expansion.
- Perform rapid iterations with a fail-fast approach. Build rapid low-fidelity prototypes.
- Looking at data & measure the experiment results.
- Actively contribute towards growing the product culture at Orange Health
- Know-how of technology that goes behind the product.
2-7 years of product management / product ownership experience.
- B2C product experience is a must. Experience in shipping high-quality operational based B2C product is a plus (e-commerce, hyperlocal/delivery type products)
- Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong analytical, and quantitative skills along with mastery over experimental design.Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Adaptable and flexible. Comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environments; more of a tinkerer and innovator than polisher.
- User obsessed; focused on what it takes to enable users to succeed.
- Ability to clearly communicate and listen intently.
- Wise, curious, and independent learning machine.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Entrepreneurial & willing to go the extra mile.
- Comfort in an early stage environment.
- A passion for building impactful products.
What’s in it for you?
People who join early experience tremendous growth. You will get to join our product team at a very early stage with significant potential for impact on our future growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Orange Health are extremely smart, and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. 🙂
ESOPs are over and above cash component
Location: Our PED team is currently remote, and our operations/sales team works out of our office in Bangalore. Given that this role requires interacting with stakeholders and having a deep understanding of the on-ground needs, it’ll be a 1-2 days a week in the office to meet with users and internal teams. Rest of the time you can work from anywhere!
Joining Date: Tomorrow 😉
If you’re interested, send us a note at hello(at)orangehealth.in