Hublo is still looking for his first Product Designer!
Are you interested in helping thousands of caregivers and care homes, clinics, hospitals?
Hublo created the #renforts-covid system during the covid crisis: 6 000 institutions / 400 000 reinforcements!
Composition of the Product Team
You join the growing Hublo’s product team as the first Product Designer. The team currently consists of a Senior Product Manager, a Product Manager and a third one very soon.
The role of the product team is to discover the needs and pains of our users in order to offer a unique user experience to our customers!
How we work?
Since 2019, Hublo works with the OKR-based method. Teams are divided into 4 squads to meet these objectives. We work with iterative cycles based on a mix of Scrum & Shape Up.
- You conduct research to develop a deeper understanding of your users (e.g. pains, needs, experience map, user flow, persona..)
- You find creative ways to solve problems and carry out co-design workshops
- You design improvements with mockups and prototypes to the final UI
- You build and maintain a flexible design system along with the product and the tech team
- You conduct user tests to gather feedback and improve our services
- You establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
What we offer
- A chance to contribute to improving the healthcare system in Europe🏥
- Macbook 💻
- Daily meal plan (Swile)🥗
- 2-days remote work policy🏠
- 1 month paternity leave (Hublo signed the #ParentalAct 👶 for the 2nd parent extended leave athorization)
- A dynamic team, friendly and multicultural, making it possible to work in several locations (Paris, Sophia-Antipolis, Cologne)🤗
- Weekly team drinks🥛
- Yearly team off-site (French countryside, ski resort in the Alps, south of France seaside, Portugal, …)☀️
- Attractive equity plan (“BSPCE”)📈
• You have around 4+ years of product design experience (UX+UI) and have already worked on mobile.
• You are the user voice and used to interview them at any time in different ways (interview, pool,…)
• You master Figma and are passionate about minimalist user interface
• You are comfortable working in agile teams
• You have a strong desire to continuously improve user experience
• You have strong product intuition, but also a result-oriented mindset with a data-driven approach
• You know how to argue your choices
• You are sensitive to accessibility issues
• You are comfortable in English (international team & product)
• You are a team player!
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch !
- 3 interviews: 1 telephone interview, 1 interview with the product team and 1 interview with the founders.
- 1 Case Study
- Taking references