As the Product Manager dedicated to Syncrofy for Supply Chain, you will define the future of this critical, strategic product, and support the launch and growth of the Supply Chain offering. Your decisions will have deep impact on the product, our customers’ operations, and the growth and success of Syncrofy and CoEnterprise.
- Own the product roadmap for Syncrofy for Supply Chain and contribute to the product vision and strategy for 2021 and beyond
- Get to know our customers and users deeply, in order to understand their challenges and pain points and advocate for them
- Research and gather requirements from internal stakeholders, customers, users, external prospects and market experts
- Become expert in the Supply Chain Visibility market, competitive landscape and business to determine the highest priority functionality to build based on user needs, technology evolution and revenue generation
- Define and document detailed product requirements, taking qualitative and quantitative information and making it actionable for the engineers
- Discuss functionality with developers, flesh out the critical details, and evaluate technical tradeoffs in order to ensure successful and timely project delivery
- Use data to drive prioritization decisions and improve your product instincts, using both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, including user feedback and data insight
- Work closely with Executives, Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support teams to ensure the financial success of Syncrofy
- Communicate a vision and strategy and communicate it to the team, other departments, partners and customers. Inspire the team, resolve conflicts, and create alignment.
- A strong understanding of agile product management and developing products from idea through research, design, development, testing and launch
- At least 2 years of experience in a Product Management role, launching a new product or multiple major feature upgrades to an existing product, executing on product strategies, and working through the product development lifecycle
- Hyper-organized and capable of juggling multiple stakeholders and product requests simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness and ability to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical, working experience
- Experience in Product Management at a B2B SaaS company or a Supply Chain software company a plus