InsideTracker provides personalized nutrition with a powerful, evidence-based digital platform. We are a fast-paced, growing company located in the Kendall Square area of Cambridge.
At InsideTracker we’re all about driving results and creating experiences that improve the lives of our user’s We are looking for a Product Manager who will report to our VP of Product & Experience and continue to build on the success of our best-in-class product platform.
Product Manager – Animal Nutrition
We are looking for an opinionated, customer experienced-obsessed product manager to help develop and execute our product strategy.
You’ll work closely with customers, executives, designers, engineers and scientists to design a product experience that connects InsideTracker users with the data, insights and recommendations when and where they need it.
This is the perfect job for someone that loves gadgets, the computers in their pocket and on their wrist, and who gets excited about finding unique ways of combining them in our mission to help humans live healthier, longer lives.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be driven by results. Product managers at InsideTracker are expected to make product decisions that benefit our customers as much as they benefit our business.
- Have a bias to action. We’re a small company trying to do big things, so there’s no time for analysis paralysis.
- Understand what makes a usable web and mobile experience. You can ask the right questions to analyze the impact of our strategy, and know the right levers to pull at the right time to improve it.
- Believe in the value of prototyping with users early and often in discovery stages. You have a smile on your face when you talk about the assumptions proven (or disproven!) the last time you put a prototype in front of a user.
- Can read between the lines of what a user says to really understand what they mean and what they want. You don’t just take the specifications from the customer and bring them down to the software engineers. (You’re a people person, after all.)
- Be able to build and foster a relationship with your remote team. You know how to energize a remote team even if you can’t be in the same room (or timezone) most of the time.
- Feel empowered working directly with external clients and internal executives. Your day-to-day will require you to be in regular communication with high-level executives that need decisions made quickly, so you aren’t intimidated by titles and roles. You get the job done.
- Know the right level of detail to communicate, depending on the audience. You go into the details with your development team, but can distil it all down to just the important parts in discussions with executives.
- Direct the product roadmap, business model and go-to-market strategy for the InsideTracker customer experience that’s as valuable to our customers as it is our business.
- Drive efforts of your product team to make world-class products.
- Maintain the backlog and serve as the product owner for Agile ceremonies.
- Reports to: VP of Product & Experience
Location: Cambridge, MA or Remote USA (Eastern timezone preferred)
- Hours: Full time, exempt (salaried)
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship
- Did you read this far? If so, tell me about the best app you have on your phone, and why you love it. Or, even better, tell me about an app you hate using, and how you’d make it better.
InsideTracker is the leading personalized nutrition platform which generates ultra-customized recommendations to optimize an individual’s health by tracking and analyzing blood and genetic biomarkers using a patented algorithm.
Our expert system matches the most relevant, science-based recommendations to each individual based on blood data, DNA data and demographics, as well as self-reported preferences and goals. InsideTracker was founded in 2009 by leading scientists in aging, genetics and biometric data from MIT, Tufts and Harvard.
We are a seasoned and high performance team in a period of rapid growth. Relentlessly dedicated to what we do and why we do it, InsideTracker is fueled by our mission to transform the way every human being eats, sleeps and moves to live a longer, better life.
For more information please email email@example.com