Location: Your manager works remotely, and you’ll also be able to work remotely from anywhere in the US.
What you’ll get to do…
You’ll work closely with teammates on the care, design, and engineering teams to improve our ecommerce experience. Our customers are business owners and ecommerce store operators, so it’s important to create experiences that get out of their way, streamline their business, and help them understand best practices. You’ll be responsible for gathering customer feedback, identifying areas of improvement, and pitching solutions to these problems, then working with the rest of our team towards launching these solutions.
You’ll join an existing team of product managers and designers focused on ecommerce merchants. You will be responsible for managing some products independently, and will collaborate with team members on other products in our portfolio. You’ll also be responsible for moving your projects forward, communicating milestones with others, and clearly documenting your work. As a remote-first, 100% distributed team, great communication and internal artifacts are vital to our success.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Gathering and organizing customer feedback via multiple sources.
- Identifying user problems and developing job stories to communicate them to our team.
- Analyzing competitors and identifying gaps in our product offering.
- Proposing product improvements that address customer, team, and company needs.
- Contributing to and providing feedback on UX design.
- Collaborating with team members across care, design, and engineering to deliver solutions that solve user problems.
- Prioritizing stories, bug reports, and product improvements with our engineering team.
- Ensuring that product updates meet acceptance criteria and our definition of done.
- Communicating product changes to our team internally and contributing to how we communicate with customers externally.
Your experience should include…
- Empathetic and understanding of the user journey, and excited to collaborate with the team in making it better.
- Adept at understanding the difference between user needs and requests.
- Able to translate feedback into job stories and acceptance criteria for our engineering team.
- Detail-oriented & curious, with a drive to understand and solve challenges for users in a clean, simple, and streamlined way.
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently and taking a high level of responsibility.
- Dedicated to constant learning and sharing your knowledge
You might also have…
- Experience with CSS and HTML; even more for familiarity with programming languages
- WooCommerce or other eCommerce experience (particularly with other platforms like Shopify, Magento, or BigCommerce)
- Experience with product design tools like Whimsical, Figma, Balsamiq, or others
- Experience working with an Agile development team
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.