Formerly Lithium + Spredfast, is the leading customer engagement platform providing Social Media Marketing, Care and Monitoring Solutions. Khoros Customer Engagement Platform is built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100. Khoros has ten offices globally and powers approximately 500 million digital interactions everyday. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.
Role: As a Senior Product Designer at Khoros, you’ll be helping create the most innovative business collaboration tool on the market. You’ll be responsible for delivering solutions for Khoros’ products, working closely with Product Management and Engineering to drive innovation that will further Khoros’ market leadership. You’ll be deeply involved in the helping define the vision, overseeing features across product lines, ensuring feature completion from concept design through execution, and ultimately helping to redefine the design landscape of enterprise software.
The designer we’re looking for has
• 7+ year’s experience designing applications
• An overwhelming desire to deliver the best solutions
• The ability to work collaboratively across different teams (product management, engineering, marketing)
• The ability to work with remote teams across multiple time zones
• The ability to work with a team of designers
• The ability to effectively communicate solutions to others
• Experience designing for a variety of platforms (mobile, tablet, desktop)
• A good understanding of the technical aspects of mobile and web applications
• Solid experience in concept, information and experience design
• The ability to oversee the development of the design
• The ability to work across multiple projects
• A design portfolio of shipped products
Working at Khoros you’ll get
• An amazing company of brilliant, passionate people
• A perk-filled office (amazing office space,food and snacks)
• The opportunity to shape products that are used by 500 million people worldwide
• Most importantly, challenges to conquer and results to be proud of!