With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast!
We are looking for our first senior Product hire to support our Head of Product as we rapidly scale.
You have a strong builder mentality, incredible drive and are naturally curious. You are especially good at detangling complex processes and turning them into a simple, rationalised problem space. You can hit the ground running quickly because you’re a person who takes initiative, communicates well, and drives things forward independently.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
– You will work with other members of Product and the subject matter experts in the rest of the company to deeply understand our problem space
– You will own areas of this problem space and will lead the effort to find solutions in this space
– You will work closely with developers and designers to refine these solutions and their requirements to ensure we only do valuable work
– You will work closely with Operations, Legal and Finance to understand and sometimes change their processes, so that we are all pulling in the same direction
– You will know our software inside out, and will use this knowledge to support our customers and other areas of the business using the product. The lessons learnt will be a key contribution you make in product discussions
– You will spend time understanding our position in the market, our competition, and how we can differentiate ourselves
You’ve done some of these things…
– Built a track record of success managing complex products
– Led product prioritization and managed engineering squads from the product side, and have experience developing roadmaps
– Experienced solving problems that sit on the boundary between “Product” and “Process”
– Communicated with both technical and non-technical audiences in English, both in writing and verbally
– Maybe you have experience building and launching a product from scratch
– Or even experience working in a rapidly scaling B2B startup environment
You are the sort of person that…
– Has exceptional problem-solving ability, with a scientific approach
– Is self-motivated with the ability to take initiative, and able to run complex projects end-to-end
-Is an excellent team worker with the desire and ability to think independently
– Has the confidence to challenge the views of others, even those of more senior colleagues
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
– Huge development opportunities – you will be joining an early Product team in a young and rapidly growing company
– Shared ownership – Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
– Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
– Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
– Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
– Flexible working – Work from anywhere in the world – We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.