Director / Senior Director Product Management, Buyer Experience
BravePath has partnered with an established leader in the real estate industry with revenue of ~$600M to hire a Director / Senior Director leading the buyer engagement product team. Our client is looking for a confident, consumer-focused, data-driven product leader who can help drive growth and innovation and redefine what a truly amazing home buying and selling experience means.
Our client has offices across the United States and Canada. Relocation is available but not required for this position. Remote candidates will be considered.
- Responsible for the main consumer buying experience on the site, you will identify strategic areas of growth for the business and own the user experience for one of the biggest financial decisions one can make – buying or selling a home!
- Drive strategy and vision of the product through product development, strategic partnerships, or acquisitions.
- Work cross-functionally with a myriad of stakeholders and other teams to evangelize your product vision and strategy.
- Report directly to an experienced, well-rounded Product Leader with 25+ years of experience.
- You have 10+ years of experience as a product manager and leader working on consumer-facing e-commerce / marketplace products, specifically the buyer experience.
- You have experience crafting innovative new products and turning blue sky ideas into real products that delight customers.
- You believe in making data-driven decisions, have experience driving A/B testing, have experience building personalized experiences by partnering with a strong data science team, have strong quantitative skills, and enjoy applying them to your work through impact modeling and experiment analysis.
- You bring a user-centric approach to product management with a proven track record for building and testing a wide range of user experiences and delivering quantifiable results.
- You have experience managing 5+ experienced PMs in a fast-paced highly-matrixed environment.
- You believe in empowering your teams and helping to remove any roadblocks to ensure they are setup for success.
- Experience working on a product with a two-sided value proposition and understanding of online marketplace dynamics.
- Experience working at both large and small companies.
- Experience working for one or more large-scale web products that have scaled to millions of users.
- Your teams love working for you, and your stakeholders love working with you.
- Advanced degree in a relevant field (e.g., MBA or Masters in Engineering)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable, well-established leader in the industry during an inflection point in their business.
BravePath is a product management consultancy and talent recruiting partner. We are accomplished product people who help founders and technology leaders build and optimize product teams. BravePath was founded by Andrew Shearer, former product management and user experience design senior leader at eBay, PayPal, HomeAway, and Expedia with 24+ years of experience building and leading high-performance product teams. For more information, visit bravepath.co.