Join the company that is redefining storytelling! If you like stories, whether it’s books, movies, TV or video games, this is the perfect company for you. You will be helping millions of people, from stay-at-home parents to big Hollywood studios, create the stories they want to tell.
We are looking for an excellent designer that can help us make Plotist the best tool for storytellers. Among other things, you will be:
- Defining the best ways of representing stories and their elements
- Designing workflows for creative teams in film and TV
- Creating a space for a community of writers and filmmakers
While we are developing a responsive web application, your work will have an impact beyond the web, redefining how storytellers work and creating processes and workflows for the storytelling industries.
In addition to great analytical skills, a good understanding of workflows and processes and good visual design skills, we are looking for someone who:
- Can work without supervision
- Has great communication skills
- Is not intimidated by the chaos of early stage startups
- Is passionate about story and storytelling
- Satisfies at least two of the three Gaiman’s rules
In addition to a good salary, we also offer flexible working hours , the possibility of working from home and participate in our employee equity program.
We’re a recently funded startup that is starting to grow. We’re passionate about what we do and excited to work with a cool person like you!