What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an exceptional UX lead whose focus will be taking our technological innovation from whiteboard to product. We’re a team of researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs. You will have a vision for the ways that our technology could help redefine the online work experience.
We’re looking for someone who is/has:
– Years of experience at surfacing deeply technical commercial innovations *AND/OR* has a demonstrable passion for web-based assistive technologies using information retrieval
– Able to think conceptually and isn’t tied down to current paradigms
– Experienced with participating in rapid product development and prototyping
– Based in London or willing to relocate and work full-time
– A great communicator
– Entrepreneurial, adaptive and flexible
You will design a UX that is as smooth as Slack, as user-friendly as Typeform and that can humanise a complex AI such as Alexa.
What you will learn on this job
This is not a typical startup UX role. You will be working in a team of experts in artificial intelligence and entrepreneurs, with the backing of major international investors and world class academic advisors. You will learn how we apply natural language processing, knowledge representation, information retrieval and deep learning technology to understanding work that is done online. You will develop business development skills by speaking with our customers. You will gain access to the global Entrepreneur First network. You will take ownership of the product you’ve designed the UX for, with a budget and team built around you to realise your vision.
What you will be responsible for
In this job, you will:
– Have creative influence over application conceptualisation and ideation.
– Rapidly build prototypes on top of our state-of-the-art AI technology to test on our user-base.
– Work closely with the CEO and Context Scout’s business partners to understand user needs
– Take our technical innovations from whiteboard to interface
What we offer
– A competitive salary
– Company Stock
– The opportunity to work with a team of entrepreneurial PhDs working on the cutting edge of what’s possible
– A unique opportunity to shape the future of work and workplace assistants
– Choose your own tools, ask for what you need and we’ll endeavour to get them for you
– An incredible office right next to Old St station
– Access to training and a growing library of books on tech, startups, BD etc