Sr. Product Manager (Remote)
At Docker, we simplify the lives of millions of developers who are making world-changing apps. Docker helps developers bring their ideas to reality by conquering the complexity of app development. We simplify and accelerate workflows with an integrated development pipeline and application components. A fast-growing startup, Docker offers a dynamic work environment.
The Products Team at Docker is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help developers and development teams build, share, and run applications, in a fast-moving landscape. You will own and drive an investment and product area from high-level concept design to delivery and operation. You will help shape the future on key areas of the Docker developer and team experience. You will partner with teams across Docker to identify new areas of opportunity for us to explore. As the company grows, you will help to foster teams eager to continuously build, measure, and learn.
- You own a product area, the long-term vision, the roadmap, the revenue, and the results.
- You believe in and can articulate succinctly, our customers and their pain points.
- You empathize and understand the world they live in and the constraints they work through.
- You will engage deeply with developers and find amazing solutions that solve today’s problems while optimizing for tomorrow’s vision.
- You enjoy building products that are easy to adopt and use.
- You have a keen design sensibility, and you are always looking for ways to improve the usability of your products.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and will guide product definition, feature prioritization, and scope, in concert with cross functional teams.
- You’re a fan of iterative development, working with our customers as well as cross-functional teams to hypothesize, measure impact, and learn from previous releases to iterate on future roadmap plans.
You should apply if
- You have deep empathy for the needs of developers.
- You are comfortable interacting with a command-line interface.
- You have experience building B2C, SaaS or have a background in Public Cloud
- You have experience working with agile teams.
- You can break down complex technical problems into small, release-able, user valuable features.
- You can explain complex ideas simply.
- You have effective written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- You can analyze data to inform decision making.
- You have a collaborative approach and ability to work with distributed, cross-functional teams.
- You have experience running products at various stages of maturity, from legacy to greenfield.
- You are a doer as well as a strategist. We are small and need all hands on deck.
Docker embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.