Location: Anywhere or Berlin
Salary: € 70-100k
ESOP: € 56-120k
Wonder is based on a new interaction paradigm that transforms the way we get together online. You’ll be our first product manager. We need you to understand the human norms, needs and habits that are emerging and to shape our product roadmap in the right direction.
🧠 A highly complex tech challenge
🕹️ Fun & innovative product users love
🌍 Shaping a global trend towards remote communication📈 Hypergrowth, disruption & gigantic market
🤝 Brave & transparent company culture
🏝️ Remote culture & distributed teams
💰 Attractive compensation & perks
🙌🏽 Personal development budget
🛬 Relocation & visa sponsorship
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
Shape our product culture
As our first product manager taking over from the founders, you will play an essential role in further building our product culture with state of the art methodologies and processes.
Maximise our learning curve
Understand our users, identify edge cases, conduct market research and set up A/B test to validate different hypothesis.
Collaborate with the team
Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and customer success.
Translate the product vision into work
Translate the product vision, all business and technical requirements, and user needs into epics and user stories (with acceptance criteria and intended solution design), and build the product roadmap
Uphold and communicate the vision
Communicate product vision and objectives to internal and external stakeholders
Define and measure performance metrics for your own product success
- You have a proven track record in product management (4+ years of experience).
- Your product experience contains one or more of the following
Building a product from the ground up
Building a product that contains new and unique forms of interaction
Building a B2C product with a strong emphasis on design and user experience
- Ideally you have a background in software engineering or product design
- You get excited about products and have a strong sense for what makes them great, down to the small moments of delight.
- You’re interested in human behaviour and like to think about how products fit into people’s lives.
- You’re collaborative and on top of process.
- You have a spike in one of the traits we value: Craft, Ownership, Growth Mindset and Empathy. Check out our Team values to learn more.
Enough Talking 🙃