We are Ecochain Technologies, a technology driven company that helps other companies get a grip on their environmental impact and sustainable ambitions. Our software tools use existing operational and financial data, enriched with environmental data to create actionableinsights and guide them in the process of improving the footprint of their products, processes or company as a whole. Because only if you know where and how the wrong impact is generated, you can come up with ways to reduce it.
As our Head of Product you will be part of the companies management team. You’ll be responsible for managing and coaching our product team which is made up of 6 cross functional members. You’ll lead our growing product & development group of 5 FTE to have the biggest possible impact on our business. We maintain a fast-paced development culture that has been focused on results-over-process for the past 8 years. From instant quote to delivery, we make sure our customers get the best experience and our product plays in a key role in that.
– 8+ years experience in Product Management, including experience in a scale-up tech environment;
– Experience with the environmental impact domain;
– People coaching skills, empowered leadership style;
– Customer centric mindset to building software products;
– Analytical skills and highly organised, help your teams take data informed decisions;
– Good communication skills with a ”can do” attitude toward problem solving;
– Ideally fluent in Dutch and English.
– Purpose: the opportunity to empower the sustainability change and reduce environmental impact at scale;
– Opportunity to play an important role and have impact and accelerate our growth as we scale;
– Dynamic, international team of 23 people from 5 nationalities; growing to 32+ in the next 12-18 months;
– Healthy living: compensation for your gym subscription;
– Stay connected: compensations for your mobile telephone & working from home;
– Flexible working hours and work location (although we have a very nice office as well);
– Salary with bonus components (OTE between €50-80k);
– Pension plan and travel expense;
– Friday afternoon drink, virtual and physical once possible again 😉
Who doesn’t want to have a positive impact on our world? Join our mission and help shape a more sustainable future.