Product Management at Tessian
We are looking for an exceptional Group Product Manager to join the product team at Tessian. The role is a career defining opportunity for someone to play a pivotal role in both Tessian’s rapid growth and in reshaping the cybersecurity landscape through the development of Tessian’s Human Layer Security platform.
The product manager role can vary significantly from company to company. Product managers at Tessian are not ‘project managers’ tasked with delivering a roadmap dictated by someone else. They are also not ‘mini-CEOs’ who call all of the shots.
You will be overseeing our Data Loss and Analytics product areas and will be responsible for a) delighting customers and b) driving Tessian’s growth. Our Data Loss team own our Tessian Guardian and Tessian Enforcer products as well as an ambitious product roadmap to disrupt and rethink the dormant Data Loss Prevention security category. You will also be responsible for our platform-wide analytics product Human Layer Security Intelligence as well as our newly announced Human Layer Risk Hub which will become the foundation of our entire platform.
The Group Product Manager role assumes ultimate responsibility for their product areas and they achieve this through individual contributions as well as managing some of our incredible product managers. You will report directly into our CTO and be part of the Product and Engineering Leadership Group.
Our product, whilst highly technical, should deliver a best-in-class user experience where complexity is hidden. As a Group Product Manager you’ll be a creative, technical thinker who is as equally comfortable getting into the weeds of a specific problem as pulling back to ensure the product vision is successfully aligned to achieve our ambitious mission.
We are looking for someone with 5+ years of experience scaling and shipping products at high-growth technology companies and ideally experience managing and coaching other product managers. Experience with security or products built for enterprise is a bonus.
As a Group Product Manager
- Identify opportunities that can change the trajectory of Tessian’s business
- Manage the roadmap by prioritizing the highest impact initiatives from a wide range of inputs
- Own the vision and strategy for your product areas and assume responsibility for your teams’ success
- Hire, coach and nurture exceptional talent by continuously growing as a leader
- Shape and ship new products and features, in collaboration with engineering, data science, and product design and product marketing
- Drive growth by ensuring Tessian’s value proposition is resonating in the market, in collaboration with Tessian’s go to market teams
- Communicate successfully across the company to get buy in from the relevant stakeholders and generate excitement around what we’re building and our mission
Why we think you’ll love it here 😍….
It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries – there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
– 25 days of paid holiday (plus 8 bank holidays, and an additional day for every year you’ve worked at Tessian!)
– Private health insurance provided through Vitality Health and mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
– Classpass – subsided access to gym time and classes all across London
– Choice First: Do your best work, in the way that works best for you
– Flexible working hours and working from home (if you’re not already remote!)
– Work-from-home subsidy upon joining, so you can kit out your home office
– Enhanced pension contributions, matched up to 5%
– We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
– High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on, plus Tessian ANC headphones
– If you’re relocating to join the team, we’ll provide a contribution to help with your costs
– Elite membership of the Tessian House System…
– Every other Wednesday we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
– Monthly team socials & a big, whole company extravaganza every quarter
– Never-ending ping-pong tournaments