Who are we?
At Bridebook we know that your wedding is one of the most important days of your life but planning it can be stressful, emotional and sometimes overwhelming. How much should you spend? What does the perfect venue look like? Is the food going to be good? What am I going to wear?! Our mission is to bring wedding planning into the modern age, using technology to make it as stress-free and rewarding as it should be.
2 out of 3 couples in the UK use Bridebook to plan their perfect wedding and we have successfully helped over 1 million people create a memorable and special day. With UK growth accelerating we are looking internationally and aim to roll out Bridebook into Europe and the US over the next few years.
Bridebook has been featured as Apple’s #1 App, holds 4000 5* reviews and gains regular coverage across National and International media including the Evening Standard, New York Times and BBC. We are backed by some of the smartest investors out there and headquartered in the heart of Notting Hill.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a talented product manager to lead one of our cross-functional squad focused on marketplace monetisation. We want an empathetic, user-focused PM who will get under the skin of our customers, learn what their biggest challenges are and come up with delightful ways of meeting them. You should be able to balance these user needs with Bridebook’s commercial ambitions and be comfortable prioritising across multiple stakeholder groups. We expect you to have experienced the full product cycle from opportunity definition through research & prototyping, release and iteration. You should be ready to hit the ground running from Day 1.
As the Product Manager, you will be in charge of defining your squad’s strategy, metrics and tactics – working with senior management to ensure they align with Bridebooks strategic objectives. You should be experienced in setting smart goals, measuring performance and critically appraising product features.
- You should have experienced at least 4 to 5 product cycles from the initial development of the idea and business opportunity through design & delivery and spent time iterating on the solution to improve it.
- You are comfortable running short-cycle, agile, discovery and development sprints – releasing features early and often but ensuring that they always deliver value.
- You believe that building hypotheses, testing ideas and iterating on solutions is the most effective way of creating valuable products.
- You have provided regular updates on the progress of your team’s product development to stakeholders and can defend decisions with data and clarity of thought.
- You put the customer at the centre of everything you do and care deeply about delivering value for them.
- You have probably worked in a successful marketplace or platform company and have previous experience of the problems we are looking to solve.
What do we offer you?
- Generous holiday allowance: Bridebook operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec – 1 Jan. All this is in addition to bank holidays.
- Team events: we have many COVID friendly social activities, team events, and annual company summits
- Amazing culture: Monthly hackathons, regular chess tournaments, book clubs, film evenings and more, all while sporting a casual dress code
- Access to a learning and development budget as well as a book allowance
- Bridebook is doing it’s bit to combat the spread of COVID and is based fully from home for now. Once it’s possible and safe, we’re looking to go back to the office but will be work from home friendly.
Come as you are
Bridebook is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. If you’re smart, kind and good at what you do, nothing else matters.