Here at Pickr we are revolutionising the way that critical large scale infrastructure projects are resourced and planned. By using our technology our customers ensure they can easily resource projects with greater flexibility and lower cost than traditional approaches.
We are currently focused on the UK’s high-speed fibre connectivity journey but our products have much wider potential reach – including several green applications – and as we enter our next stage of growth into new verticals and territories we are looking for a number of key hires who can lead us to Series A and beyond.
We are a well-funded VC business, with global ambitions – so if you’d like to be part of something genuinely different then we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to work directly with the VP Product to lead key projects and help build a world class product team.
We value entrepreneurial people with experience building commercial software products. This is an ideal job for a software PM with 5-8 years of experience who wants to be part of a rapidly growing startup, solve complex problems, feel total ownership over their work and work hard at achieving a dramatic success in a vibrant market.
- Able to bring past experience working in a large and scaling product teams and/or one which has scaled to a fast growing team
- Able to lead high profile projects involving cross departmental collaboration
- Strong experience leading research initiatives to understand customer and user needs
- Completely comfortable translating user feedback into clear requirements for engineers
- Enthusiastic communicator able to inform and enthuse at all levels. Engaging teams involved with projects, motivating engineers, inspiring customers and delivering confidence to the leadership team
- Strong preference for and demonstrable experience of data driven decision making & using metrics to measure outcomes
- Will bring a wide ranging ‘PM tool kit’ including strong grasp of prioritisation and research techniques and methodologies
- Keen to mentor and share their experience with more junior PMs and drive a culture of continual learning and improvement
- Experience with B2B, marketplace & utility/engineering software all useful
This is a remote role but with scope to also work from an office in Norwich or shared working space in London once we can return to the office.