We are seeking a UI/UX Designer to join our team at Crush & Lovely on a freelance basis. This is a work remotely position but requires at least 5 hours overlap 10am-6pm (EST).
You will be responsible for solving, creating, and designing intuitive and easy to use interfaces for mobile and web applications.
You will work collaboratively with our internal team to design functional and appealing features that address the needs and wants of the each application’s audience, meet business KPIs, and create a consumer experience that feels intuitive and fun. It must also adhere to standard accessibility guidelines as documented by WCAG 2.1 specification. (This is not a Visual Design position, rather, an interface design and user flow focused position)
You must be able to actively engage in both internal and client meetings by asking questions, bubbling up concerns, and effectively communicating design concepts and solutions to stakeholders.
- Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with our internal Strategist and Visual Designer
- Illustrate design solutions using storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, and prototypes
- Design user interface element solutions
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the experience will flow and function
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems
- Conduct adjustments based on user feedback and research
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Someone with 8+ years of UI/UX Design for mobile and web applications and digital products
- Extensive experience with design software and prototyping tools (For example: Figma, Marvel, or other modern prototyping software)
- Experience designing applications accessible to all users and adhering to the WCAG 2.1 specification
- Excellent time-management skills
- You enjoy working in an Agile environment with a team that supports your work
- You know how to take ownership and responsibility for what you produce, meeting internal and client deadlines
CRUSH & LOVELY
Crush & Lovely consults business leaders on how technology can reduce their overhead, increase their revenue, and improve their relationship with their customers. Our team of strategists, designers, developers, and researchers do more than just give recommendations — we build technology solutions that move the needle for companies where it matters most. Our team is built around values that encourage kindness, transparency, excellence, and joy.
To apply for this position, please go here to submit your application