As a Product Manager for Digital Pathology Workflow Solutions you will…
Manage the product backlog for the Digital Pathology Workflow ecosystem. Partner with Veterinary Pathologists to understand needs and requirements. Work with IT and the Reference Labs Project Management Organization to implement enhancements as well as expand existing solutions to other locations around the global IDEXX network.
The Global Reference Lab Information Systems department provides product management and system administrator support for the suite of software applications that make up our Global Laboratory Information Ecosystem. Supported applications include custom internally developed solutions as well as third party purchased software packages.
In This Role
- You will be the point person managing and prioritizing all enhancements and project work for the Digital Pathology Workflow suite of applications.
- You’ll partner with a global team of veterinary pathologists, IT, and other product managers to implement product enhancements and participate in global projects.
- When working with customers, you’ll advise on how the best software solutions can be applied to enhance efficiency and improve the user experience.
- As the Product Manager you’ll guide the long term roadmap and strategic vision for Digital Pathology Workflow Solutions.
- Your day-to-day will include both moving forward in flight initiatives as well as managing the intake of new initiatives and supporting cross functional projects.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- You have worked cross-functionally with technical and non technical resources.
- You’re a self-starter with experience matching user requirements to software solutions and managing complex implementations.
- Experience working with teams outside of North America is a plus.
- Your skillset includes strong communication and presentation skills.
- You have experience working with third party software vendors.
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from diseases. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 9,000 talented people.
So, what does that mean for you? We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be supported by competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together.
IDEXX values a diverse workforce and workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.