- Develop product strategy vision and roadmaps, and developing short, medium and long-term features to achieve the vision
- Creating a great user experience
- Collaborate with design team to create intuitive, modern user interfaces across multiple platforms
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver product to market
- Planning marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Actively managing content strategy
- 7+ years of Product Management experience in a digital environment
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, design or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Work cross-functionally with internal partners such as engineering and design to ensure a holistic approach that enables delivery of great products
- Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Experience working with diverse groups of people to manage and influence change
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong business acumen with a proven track record of using analytical methods to derive value
- Passion for creating innovative solutions for consumers
- Experience delivering consumer products and services in a high growth environment
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Mastery of Google Analytics and other web analytics platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Creative, innovative, entrepreneurial spirit
- Appreciation for web design, typography, user experience and sociocultural trends