As the senior product manager for VetConnect PLUS, you will be responsible for advancing the success of this critical software application through a deep appreciation of customer needs. VetConnect PLUS is a software solution for global Veterinary Practices designed to provide diagnostic workflow and decision support solutions.
You will own and lead the strategy through the definition, design and execution phases. You will work with global senior business and functional owners to develop the strategic product roadmap and ensure successful deployment of technology. You will develop long term strategies leveraging technology to meet the needs of our customers and global business partners. You will manage a team of highly skilled product managers and product marketing managers.
The Sr. Product Manager II position is a key leader in the Veterinary Software & Services organization for the Companion Animal Group (CAG). This position will also work closely with an exceptionally strong, global software engineering team, as well as diagnostic Lines of Business, commercial marketing, customer support and more.
In this role you:
- You love thinking broadly and creatively about customer problems and how to solve them delightfully & efficiently.
- You will communicate with customers to gain feedback on user product experiences and opportunities.
- You will lead cross functional teams of Product Managers and Product Marketing Managers.
- You will partner with Engineering leaders to drive successful execution of world class software products.
- You will work closely with Line of Business leaders to ensure alignment of strategies and roadmaps.
- You will present regular programmatic updates to Executive and Line of Business leaders.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- We are looking for a seasoned leader who understands the complexity of working with executive business leaders in a matrix organization and interacting with large stakeholder groups cross different time zones.
- You bring a proven track record of managing products and projects in an global environment and the ability to self-manage.
- You are an excellent people leader who has the ability to recruit & grow a team of highly successful product managers.
- You are disciplined and a self-starter by nature, with a high degree of reliability and attention to time and detail.
- You have excellent presentation skills and are comfortable speaking in front of large groups.
- You are agile and can work well in environments where objectives and priorities are reviewed and assessed regularly.
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from diseases. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 9,000 talented people.
So, what does that mean for you? We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be supported by competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together.
IDEXX values a diverse workforce and workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
IDEXX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.