Parrot Software is the operating system for restaurants in LatAm. We consolidate their fragmented ordering systems including in-restaurant, online-ordering, and 3rd party delivery into a single system to help them optimize their restaurant and make more money.
We have over 450 customers including top brands such as Dairy Queen, Cinnabon, Grupo Pangea, and Grupo Costeño.
We’re like Toast for LatAm.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for the full product development lifecycle, from talking to our customers and users through the launch and constant iteration to keep improving.
What you’ll do
As Product Manager at Parrot, you’ll use your full range of skills from problem exploration, user research, prototyping, design and working closely with the engineering team to make things that can be put into our customers hands.
- You’ll be a foundational member of the product team taking ownership of how our products will look and feel. You’ll be responsible for making sure we build the best, customer-centred products possible at Parrot. As a team, we believe in ownership, autonomy and accountability.
- You’ll be involved in shaping a wide range of products, from payment terminals and POS systems to e-Commerce platforms and mobile apps.
- You’ll work closely with our product and engineering teams as well as many teams from all over Parrot to further build out the Parrot platform, creating tools to help restaurants grow.
- You’ll be involved with direct communication with our customers to ensure that we are solving their most important problems.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You have demonstrated experience working as a Product Manager within a product team and collaborate well with engineers and other areas
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and ready to solve a wide variety of challenges along the way
- You have a start-up and growth mindset, can think medium-to-long term as well as having a get-stuff-done attitude
- You are capable of working autonomously on a task from start to finish with minimal oversight
- You have strong product skills and can pick the right tools for the job
- You proactively search for data and know how to use it to shape the product in the right direction
You are excited to work in an agile, fast-moving growing company
What we offer
- Grow with us as we scale up whilst delivering meaningful work that really matters
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Days Off
- Flexible Working Hours
- Full IMSS