We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic, technology focused person to join our team as a Product Owner.
Working with our Engineering and Design teams, you will own the detailed execution of our product vision. An understanding of our customers requirements is key to the role so you can define and manage the product backlog, helping us to make the best possible IT Monitoring software solution.
• A minimum of 2 years business or systems analysis experience in a software product environment
• Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and prioritising conflicting requirements
• Experience of managing a product backlog
• Experience writing requirements documents and user stories. This includes experience developing wireframes using tools such as Balsamiq or similar tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders including executives, managers, customers and subject matter experts
• Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Good understanding of software delivery lifecycles
• IT related degree, or relevant industry certification
• Experience working for a company that develops IT management tools
• Experience working directly within agile project software development teams
• Experience in a Product Owner role and or certified Scrum Product Owner accreditation
• Comfortable using Linux at the command line
For the successful candidate, we offer a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package. A relocation package is also available if you need to move to join us.