Come work with us at Spear!
Spear is one of the most respected brands in continuing dental education, leading the way in quality and innovation. We are looking for a Product Manager to set the product vision and manage the product roadmap within a collaborative, results oriented environment. This is a high impact role, guiding Spear on its mission to deliver world-class products!
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The Product Manager is a collaborative, results oriented professional responsible for setting the product vision and prioritizing and managing the roadmap. As the product leader, you’ll guide Spear on its mission to deliver world-class products which empower dentists and their teams to pursue and achieve Great Dentistry.
Iterate and evolve the assigned product objectives and initiatives to attract new members and drive retention
- Identify and implement product features with an emphasis on reducing churn and improving engagement and user experience
- Maintain an outcomes-based roadmap following the Product Framework
- Manage backlog grooming, feature requests, acceptance criteria and other day-to-day product functions for most efficient delivery based on user experience impact, ROI, and alignment with business objectives
- In collaboration with the marketing team, develop effective engagement campaigns to increase use of product by clients
- Partner with the Agile team for Scrum events and coordinate with UX/Interaction design team on development
Support evidence-based decision making with focus on high impact initiatives and optimizing each stage of the customer journey
- Gain thorough understanding of current-state customer journey and lifecycle by utilizing internal and external tools & resources
- Lead efforts to attain Voice of Customer through customer feedback, focus groups and membership surveys to better understand use and non-use of products; derive insights from feedback that will enhance roadmap with impactful features, delivering tangible KPI lift and ROI
- Plan and launch Proof of Concept (PoC) and/or Beta test of major features or new products with current customers; coordinate with internal teams to develop and validate prototypes prior to development
- Ensure analytics tracking for key metrics is in place so that all product features can be performance measured and viewed through the lens of user roles and customer segments
- Monitor analytics data for new and existing features and products; determine value, usage and areas of improvement
Ensure best in class product delivery and collaborative roll out planning with strong connectivity across internal teams and customer test groups
- Define the value proposition and create go-to-market strategies for new features/products and achieve success metrics
- Plan and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with internal stakeholders, subject-matter experts, current customers and user testing services
- Support internal Training and Communication teams to ensure internal teams understand new product features and process changes prior to release; ensure all customer-facing roles are aware of the latest features and improvements
- Support Marketing team to develop effective engagement campaigns to increase product and feature utilization
- 3+ years of Product Management Experience in a SaaS organization of similar size and scope to Spear
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum Environment
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!