The Company: MOVE Guides
MOVE Guides is transforming the $150bn global mobility market. Attracting and deploying talent on a global scale is critical to the success of any 21st century organization and we make it easy for companies to move their talent around the world. Our award-winning Talent Mobility Cloud is a one-stop hub that enables employees to plan their move, connect with vendors and manage their budget; while HR and Finance departments streamline processes, policies and global payments across more than 200 locations and 100 currencies. The result is dramatically improved data visibility, global compliance, operational efficiencies and employee experience.
At MOVE Guides, we pride ourselves on building a best-in-class, diverse team from around the world because we believe that talent should not be constrained by geographical boundaries. We’re looking for ambitious and passionate individuals to drive MOVE Guides’ exponential growth and become ambassadors of our core values:
- Be the brand
- Act like an owner
- Love to learn
- Teamwork matters
- Embrace the journey
This person will be a key contributor to MOVE Guides’ Product strategy, road-map and work with the VP Product and product development team to ensure MOVE Guide’s products provide the best possible user experience and add significant value to their client’s relocation budget and employee satisfaction going forward.
- To develop the strategy and roadmap with the VP Product and bring the product vision to life
- To understand and capture the user and customer requirements, needs and desires and translate them into effective product improvements and new releases
- To ensure the products deliver functionally and have features that exceed customer expectation and user experience
- Work with User-Experience & Customer Success teams to ensure that customer experience is at the heart of every product decision
- To ensure the development team work in an agile way and focus on delivering continually enhanced products that deliver value and are repeatable for MOVE Guides
- To ensure the products deliver value in terms of revenue and ROI to MOVE Guides.
- Where required, support the sales and marketing functions in evangelising the products at events and user groups
- Understands the significance of industry trends and new technologies and completes qualitative assessment of competitors and their capabilities.
- To ensure that all employees in a variety of sales, marketing and services roles are properly enabled to present products effectively in the market place and subsequently help drive revenue
- Works with the VP Product to identify market opportunities to create opportunities for existing and new products
This person will have the following experience:
- Minimum of four years of product management experience in the software industry.
- Ideal experience with payment/financial applications or complex business process automation
- Led the development and delivery of the Product Roadmap in a B2B environment
- Will have lead product management in agile and Saas environments
- Track record of delivering complex projects with agile development teams and regular product release cycles
- Will have lead product management activities and teams where user and customer experience are at the core to product development (have a B2C ‘feel’)
- Will have proven commercial ability to build a business case to justify investment of time & resources and communicate this to wider stakeholders
- Able to engage a wide variety of functions within the business & lead them to deliver through negotiation and influence rather than direct authority
- Will have the right experience and attitude to work in a rapidly growing business, preferably start up
- Can flex style of communication to engage & influence, and where necessary negotiate, with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills
- Able to deliver under pressure of time and budget
- Comfortable with at least 15% travel
- Able to work with distributed teams.