We are looking for a Product Manager (f/m/d) to join our Design Engineering team responsible for the iOS, Android and Web Design System.
- Collaborate with cross functional peers to build a Design System our Design and Engineering chapters love.
- Define project goals and ways of measuring success and adoption rate, usability, and identify barriers to use by Designers and Engineers.
- Guide the Platform UI Squad in growing, maintaining, and evolving our Design System used across platforms and by over 40 different teams.
- Collaborating with your Design and Engineering counterparts, define the strategy and roadmap for the Design System to enable our organisation scale.
- Empower Designers and Developers to build higher quality products, faster and promote collaboration across disciplines.
- Create UI kits, components and provide guidelines & documentation for use by our Designers and Engineers.
- Advocate the Design System usage across platforms and with other brands inside the Delivery Hero family.
Your heroic skills:
- A deep technical understanding of Design Systems (preferably at large scale) that bridges both Design and Engineering.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to promote collaboration across a broad group of teams including Design, Engineering, Product and Branding.
- A background in Product Design with a firm grasp across key concepts in UI, UX and motion design.
- Experience in complex workstreams spanning multiple teams and roles.
- Experience across geographically distributed teams (multiple tech hubs) a plus.
- A good understanding of the Product Development process and agile methodologies across both discovery and delivery.
Nice to have:
- Experience guiding teams and cross functional groups through the product design process from concept to launch
- A passion for helping others grow in their roles and craft by understanding workflows and identifying opportunities.
What you’ll learn
- How to scale a Design System capable of supporting multiple global brands (foodpanda, foodora, Mjam, Netpincer, damejidlo) used by millions of customers daily.
- How to effectively work in a global environment with offices all over the world.