Untangle is a London based tech start-up making it easier to rebuild life after loss. Since launching in 2020, we’ve received funding from Innovate UK, the co-founder of LoveFilm and other renowned investors. We’ve been featured by the BBC and Business Insider as a key player in the fast emerging death-tech sector.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is happy to get stuck in, who comfortably navigates ambiguity and has experience in informing processes and best practice for delivery.
This role will be perfect for someone skilled in consumer Product Management who wants to build products that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. The successful candidate will have a strong ability to empathise with customers, whilst being laser-focused on ensuring we ship and iterate products at a fast pace. You will be able to turn big-picture thinking into prioritised roadmaps, with a keen eye for detail and be data-driven in all decisions.
If you’re excited by challenging and interesting work, where you can make a big impact, this role is for you.
What you’ll do…
- Work closely with the CTPO and Product and Growth teams to input on the strategic product direction
- Lead in driving delivery from planning, through to feature prioritisation and go-live
- Build a deep understanding of our customers and sector to ensure we’re always designing valuable market-leading products
- Regularly take part in hands-on user testing and market research
- Define and track product performance to analyse success, learn and inform decision making
- Plan and allocate resource to ensure we deliver on target
- Pricing and revenue modelling
- Create efficiencies by continuously improving ways of working
Your skills & experience…
- Have 3 – 5 years experience in a Product Manager or Product Owner role, ideally in a fast-paced Agile team
- Have demonstrable experience of different product frameworks to help with the discovery and delivery of our products
- Have evidence of strong project management skills
- Have experience in managing small cross-functional teams
- Be an active problem solver who is able to clearly communicate decisions and rationale
- Ability to prioritise speed and learning over perfection
What you’ll get…
- Salary dependent on experience
- Option to join employee shares scheme at month 12
- Learning, Development & Wellbeing budget
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up
- Annual holiday (27 days excl bank holidays)
- This is a full-time role, but remote/flexible working is available
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a paragraph about why this opportunity sounds perfect for you.
Untangle is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the recruitment process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note your preferred pronouns.