You drive growth through ruthless prioritization, flawless execution and data driven experimentation. You are passionate about good user experience and have an eye for great design. You ship regularly and always know how each feature performs.
At LoanSnap, our goal is to improve every person’s financial situation, starting with the biggest financial product most people ever use — a mortgage.
This $13 trillion industry still runs on tech and processes implemented decades ago, it lacks transparency and is riddled with bad user experience. Not only consumers lose tens of billions each year because they get loans that don’t consider their whole financial situation and needs, but they also have to suffer through a long and stressful process.
We believe that getting a mortgage should be accessible, fair, and delightful from start to finish. Our team is building that product experience for customers and mortgage employees while re-inventing how mortgages are done one sprint at a time.
We are able to continuously improve the customer’s journey (and our $$ performance) by listening to our users and leveraging the latest advancements in financial technology, data science and user experience practices.
With a small but quickly growing team of 20 we have already delighted millions of consumers and made money for our employees and investors. Last year alone we saved our customers over $35 million by showing them financial options they didn’t realize existed. Raised from prestigious investors like the Chainsmokers, True Ventures, Richard Branson and Joe Montana. Our founders, Karl & Allan, started almost 10 venture-backed companies. Most have been acquired or are still running profitably.
What you’ll do
- Help develop and execute on a product strategy to acquire and engage potential borrowers.
- Own, maintain and quickly iterate on all features within the product area of responsibility.
- Write clear & concise specs for features by working backward from the goal to set scope with eng & design.
- Define goals for individual features or product areas and deliver on them, by tracking the right metrics and regularly communicate findings to the broader team.
- Continuously gather insights from user feedback, research, experiments, competitive offerings and data analysis to understand user needs and synthesize into learnings for the team, and into product plans to deliver on those user needs.
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience at a leading data driven consumer technology company
- Experience regularly shipping high value consumer facing features improving user engagement, preferably on both web and native
- Deep analytical capabilities – translate business questions into queries and data into insights
- Mastery of collaboration – clear, concise communication
- Design – you can work well with UI/UX designers and do some yourself when needed.
- Self starter with a sense of urgency and a positive can-do attitude with a bias for making things happen by rallying people around their vision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or Finance;
- Passion for helping people achieve their financials objectives and familiarity with basic financial concepts.
- Advanced data analysis chops.
What we offer:
- Lots of opportunities to see how the company gets built and be involved in the process
- An opportunity to be part of a well-funded early-stage start-up
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in our future
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- 401k matching
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture
US or Canada based candidates only