Want to be responsible for creating positive change in the way goods are designed, sourced and produced? We’re on a mission to transform the way fashion brands and manufacturers work together, and we’re already working with a bunch of pioneering brands and manufacturers in fashion and around the globe.
SupplyCompass is a Production Platform that enables brands and their manufacturers to effectively manage product development, sourcing, sampling, and production orders, together – in one single platform. Through the platform, teams can communicate in real-time, seamlessly design collections together, easily manage and share product and order information, request samples, give feedback, make approvals, keep track of costs, have visibility over timelines, and raise purchase orders.
We have a strong purpose and believe that real change can only happen through a combination of people, process and technology. You’ll be joining a friendly and passionate team at an exciting stage of the company’s growth and play a core role in delivering our ambitious goals. Supplycompass is backed by some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Firms and on an ambitious growth path.
You are a great listener, researcher and creative thinker, and are structured in your approach to thinking through complex problems. You’re extremely organised and an excellent communicator. You can grasp complex problems easily and are analytically in your thinking – working through ideas with mock-ups, clear documentation and wireframes that make quick sense to all.
You’re an empathetic, user-focused PM who will get under the skin of our customers, learn what their biggest challenges are and come up with delightful ways of meeting them. You should be able to balance these user needs with SupplyCompass’ commercial ambitions and be comfortable prioritising across multiple stakeholder groups.
Ideally, you have experience working for a B2B SaaS company and /or previous experience of the problems we are looking to solve.
You should have 2 – 5 years of experience as a PM
You should have experienced at least 4 to 5 product cycles from the initial development of the idea and business opportunity through design & delivery and spent time iterating on the solution to improve it.
You are comfortable running short-cycle, agile, discovery and development sprints – releasing features early and often but ensuring that they always deliver value.
You believe that building hypotheses, testing ideas and iterating on solutions is the most effective way of creating valuable products.
You have provided regular updates on the progress of your team’s product development to stakeholders and can defend decisions with data and clarity of thought.
You put the customer at the centre of everything you do and care deeply about delivering value for them.
The Product team at SupplyCompass sits at the heart of the organisation. The team works closely with our Engineering team, sales, growth and CX teams. We value rich consumer insights and encourage all team members to speak regularly to our customers.
SupplyCompass has a Brand Platform and Manufacturer Platform, which are two products that interface with each other but are designed to deliver unique value to both types of users. We are also in the process of building a complementary App for both use cases. You will be working across all apps to start and then we are looking for the PM to grow into Product Lead for one of our products.
We ship new features fast so this role is ideal for anyone looking to jump into a fast-paced role with heaps of responsibility.
- Lead on regular user research calls with live and potential customers, and internal stakeholders
- Manage ideas, insights and input from team and customers via our public roadmap
- Layer data and analytics on top of high-quality user research to inform the direction of the product.
- Responsible for defining the scope of development for new product features ongoing feature improvements including management of all backlog and project management activities.
- Support Head of Product in the shaping of our Product strategy, scoping out new features and prioritisation of ideas in product roadmap (Airfocus).
- Regular grooming of the backlog in Jira
- Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team.
- Write acceptance criteria for each Production push and ensure what is delivered aligns
- Get involved in Product Marketing initiatives – record and share engagement video product walk thoughts to be shared with team and customers
- Become an expert on the product and ensure CS, Sales and Growth teams are fully trained on all new releases
- Write and prioritize user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Remote first role. Our India and UK teams are currently fully remote due to Covid-19, but we intend to continue with a remote-first approach post-Covid. Applicants should be UK based.
- A collaborative environment focused on helping you achieve your work goals at the same time as developing personally.
- Clear and transparent career progression
- Generous holiday allowance, plus offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 24 Dec – 2 Jan. All this is in addition to bank holidays. Plus your Birthday off 😉
- £600 year personal development budget to attend events, undertake courses, purchase books
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 2 x Professional Coaching sessions with independent company per month to help with your personal and professional growth
- Company events (evenings/lunches out, company retreats)
If you have a knack for creating high quality, high impact and extremely well-designed products. We want you on our team!!