At Infermedica we proudly develop state-of-the-art technology that supports patients and physicians in making the best clinical decisions. By interweaving medical and technical expertise our multi-disciplinary team creates AI-powered healthcare solutions that help and serve all key actors in the healthcare space: patients, primary care physicians, and health systems. We’ve established an extremely ambitious challenge – to create a platform that will help millions of people worldwide in diagnosing and treating primary care diseases.
We are looking for a talented product manager with great enthusiasm to lead the development of unique patient triage and clinical decision support technology. You will own the product lifecycle of our medical reasoning engine, knowledge elicitation, and machine learning technology, from strategy through to operation. Your mission is to identify the key unmet needs of our customers and users, translate these into inspiring outcome-based goals, and partner closely with the cross-functional team to create best-in-class AI products.
We are looking for someone who
- Is excited about our mission of improving primary care for every patient on the Planet
- Has a passion for building great products that solving meaningful problems for the customer in ways that users love and deliver real business value
- Has 3+ years of product management experience, ideally with customer-facing AI products
- Can shape, refine and validate the strategy for our AI products
- Excels in product discovery, picking the right problems to solve, and deploying a range of tools and techniques to learn fast
- Translates this into delivery through collaborating with the team to refine the scope, facilitate development, ship fast, and iterate
- Partners closely with commercial teams and customers to maximize the go-to-market potential of our products
- Constantly seeks a way to measure the impact of our products and identify opportunities for optimization
- Has well rounded soft skills, including excellent verbal and written communication (in English), relationship building, influencing, decision making, giving and receiving feedback
- Is committed to growth and personal development
- Embodies and shares our core values – support, quality, and transparency
It would be even better if you have:
- Product Management experience in healthcare, pharmaceutics, medical devices, or other health-related fields
- Subject matter expert knowledge of healthcare, pharmaceutics, or medical devices
- Experience in shipping API-based B2B products
- Experience with data warehouses
- Experience of Bayesian networks and probabilistic modeling
- Experience in deep learning models
- Experience with medical regulations or standards such as FDA Approval, HIPAA, Class 2a Certification, ISO 27001 Compliance, ISO 13485:2016, GDPR, FHIR / HL7
Your impact and responsibilities
- Leading product management across 3 AI R&D teams (Engine/API, NLP, Metabase, ca. 20 people), with a focus on our medical reasoning engine
- Using your product skillset and understanding of AI-powered solutions to increase the accuracy of the inference engine
- Working with stakeholders across the business to define the product strategy for our AI products and translating these into meaningful outcome-based goals
- Driving a stream of continuous product discovery to identify the right problems to solve and validating proposed solutions
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, QAs, etc. to establish a healthy cadence of build, release, and iteration
- Ensuring our products are successfully adopted by customers and users to maximize their commercial value
- Establishing a measurement framework to assess the impact and continuously improve our products
- Contributing the wider product team to create a high performing product culture
- Liaising with medical, non-medical, and executive teams (you will work with over 140 best global talents including physicians, data scientist, engineers, designers, and business representatives)
We’re committed to building an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan – you become the owner of the company
- Flexible forms of employment – you choose the form according to your preferences
- Flexible working hours – you can start your work at a convenient time align with your work-life balance needs
- Any equipment you need
- Ability to work remotely
- Paid holidays
- Private health coverage
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. Please remember to include:
- Your CV in English.
- Link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Link to your portfolio (if available).
We will review your application and arrange to meet online. Once you have passed all of these steps, we’d be more than happy to have you on board!