At Infermedica we proudly develop state-of-the-art technology that supports patients and physicians in making the best clinical decisions. By interweaving medical and technical expertise our multi-disciplinary team creates AI-powered healthcare solutions that help and serve all key actors in the healthcare space: patients, primary care physicians, and health systems. We’ve established an extremely ambitious challenge – to create a platform that will help millions of people worldwide in diagnosing and treating primary care diseases.
We are looking for a Medical Product Manager with a solid product management background and great enthusiasm to lead the development of unique patient triage and clinical decision support technology. The Medical Product Manager will own and manage the clinical roadmap at the same time influencing the way clinical teams work so that medical content strategy will be aligned with the all-in platform roadmap.
We are looking for someone who
- Is excited about our mission of improving primary care for every patient on the Planet
- Has an MD degree and completed a specialization in any field of medicine
- Has experience working in clinical settings (either inpatient or outpatient)
- Has 3+ years of professional experience in program/product management
- Has proven track record of planning, scoping, implementing, and validating product and clinical/medical strategies in healthcare, pharmaceutics, medical devices, or other health-related fields
- Has leadership and team management experience
- Is familiar with the healthcare system challenges
- Has experience using EHR systems and G-Suite
- Is familiar with Atlassian products such as Jira, Confluence
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Embodies and shares our core values – support, quality, and transparency
- While full time is preferred availability at least 32 hours a week
It would be even better if you have:
- Experience working as a Telemedicine Physician
- Understanding of the specificity and complexity of healthcare AI solutions and/or medical devices
- Experience in shipping API-based B2B products
- Knowledge of medical regulations or standards such as FDA Approval, HIPAA, Class 2a Certification, ISO 27001 Compliance, ISO 13485:2016, GDPR, EHR, FHIR
Your impact and responsibilities
- Full ownership of clinical/medical content roadmap
- Developing a roadmap basing on clinical expertise, competitive analysis of healthcare solutions and medical devices market
- Leading a team of 3+ Medical Product Owners
- Leading the clinical experts’ teams (30+ people in clinical validation and medical content editors teams)
- Facilitating the synergy of solid strategy, sustainable release cycles, and medical quality enhancement
- Driving strategy and execution across adjacent product teams and functions
- Participating in regular staff meetings and clinical record review sessions to address clinical issues improvements (new protocols, procedures, etc.) and provide input on any relevant initiatives that require a medical perspective
- Liaising with medical, non-medical, and executive teams (you will work with over 140 best global talents including physicians, data scientist, engineers, designers, and business representatives)
- Examining the growth of Infermedica as a healthcare organization, offer recommendations on areas of improvements
We’re committed to building an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan – you become the owner of the company
- Flexible forms of employment – you choose the form according to your preferences
- Flexible working hours – you can start your work at a convenient time align with your work-life balance needs
- Any equipment you need
- Ability to work remotely – right now we are working 100% remotely but we have an office in Tarasy Grabiszyńskie
- Paid holidays
- Private health coverage
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. Please remember to include:
- Your CV in English.
- Link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Link to your portfolio (if available).
We will review your application and arrange to meet online. Once you have passed all of these steps, we’d be more than happy to have you on board!