Job Description – Product Designer UX
Tradeling.com is a Dubai government funded startup, set up in September 2019 and is operated by Blink Technologies FZCO, headquartered at the Dubai Airport Free Zone, UAE. Tradeling.com is intended to become the dominant B2B marketplace for the MENA region by simplifying and enhancing digital B2B
trade through a centralized, digital and safe procurement platform. It will offer value added services that will include finance and logistics. Launched in Q1 of 2020, with multiple categories ranging from office supplies, food and beverage, and health and wellness. At Tradeling, we embrace the challenge to innovate on behalf of the customer and we value helping each other to accomplish our goals quickly.
We are looking for a highly driven UX Designer who is passionate about building ecosystems and can
drive a product and manage it through to execution. Our ideal candidate will be championing the user
experience evolution through data-driven insights and by using a variety of qualitative and quantitative inputs.
As a UX Designer you will be responsible for understanding the user and business needs and transform them into a digital experience. You will create products which are intuitive, simple and targeted to meet business goals. Your day to day tasks will include the enhancement of user satisfaction by improving
usability, accessibility and excitement associated with a product.
● Work with the product managers to drive the UX strategy and vision around a wide range of
● Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of
devices and interfaces.
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions or
● Conduct user research and user acceptance tests, to support the strategic design decision
through different stages of the release cycle.
● Follow a user-centric design approach and evaluate your designs based on methodologies such
as design thinking.
● Create user experience concepts and, ensuring all interactions are intuitive, understandable and
easy for the user to follow and validate them through qualitative and quantitative data
● Make design ideas tangible for the team and relevant stakeholders through visual storytelling,
and interaction design techniques.
● Ability to present, explain and defend the advantages and trade-offs of your design and receive constructive feedback.
● 3+ years of design experience (preferably in an ecommerce and B2B environment)
● An exceptional portfolio showcasing multiple B2B or B2C products, showcasing your thought
process and an advanced understanding of user experience
● (A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field is essential.)?
● Advanced knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Figma
● Proficient with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
● Knowledge of validating hypotheses through qualitative and quantitative data
● Ability to work as a team player and thrive in a collaborative environment with multidisciplinary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business
Come build the future of B2B e-commerce with us
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are disrupting and shaping B2B online trade. Our
culture is based on creativity, leadership, teamwork, excellence, passion, integrity, and fun! Our company is growing fast but we understand the importance of having a healthy work life balance. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, growing, innovative company, making a big impact on a rapidly evolving space, and having fun along the way! We offer competitive compensation and other benefits.