Welcome to Track24!
Here at Track24, we take pride in our employees just as much as we do our products. We’re looking for the next fundamental part of our innovative Product Team that develops world-class products used by some of the biggest organisations globally. Firstly, do you possess a “logical and methodical” approach to your work and agility with your current projects whilst applying a customer-centric, business-focused mindset to everything you do? Secondly, can you provide leadership to and line management of the Product Design Team and future product managers to meet the product roadmap goals? Thirdly, if we asked for complete project life cycle ownership, including successful project delivery covering full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously. Could you do it? If so, keep reading…
We pride ourselves on being the very best at what we do. There’s a reason we have and service over 120 clients Worldwide, from Global Enterprises and NGO’s to Media Firms and the Armed Forces. We know and believe in our products and their ability to outperform any competition within the market. However, our products are only as good as the attention, dedication and support our employees use. Without each and every one of them, we wouldn’t be where we are. Our team is mirrored through our products because without them, and we wouldn’t have the initiatives, innovation or integrity that is required to make us world-class. Therefore, with a world-class product, we expect and process world-class candidates.
Working closely with the CPO, Head of Engineering, Programme Manager, Product and Design team, you will be translating business requirements into product requirements, writing up clear user stories for engineering to build into our latest product releases. You will need to have a clear view of how our clients use our platform and propose best practice UX by working with the design team to create new features and functionality. As our new Senior Product Manager, you will utilise your SaaS background to establish and sink your teeth into improving the business’s product that will ultimately increase the product’s IP value. This includes carrying out the day-to-day product activities to ensure that the product is both constantly growing to suit the users’ needs and remains aligned to the overall business strategy.
Requirements for us; Our Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for a degree level Senior Product Manager with substantial experience in the technologies mentioned below to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, start-up or Saas business.
The preferred candidate would fit the following descriptions:
- 2 years of Sprint Planning/Development using JIRA
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements & user stories
- Contribute to the product strategy and vision
- Effectively collaborate with internal teams, including
- Engineering, Commercial, Marketing and Operations in daily stand-ups and sprint planning meetings. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Relevant, demonstrable experience gained in a similar role using modern product tools and techniques
- Experience managing design
- Understanding/ experience of analytics and related tools (GA)
- Knowledge and experience of tech start-up environments
- Relevant, demonstrable experience managing a Saas product to market
- Relevant, demonstrable experience regularly shipping functionality
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities
- Assess and address technical risks
- Researching competitors and similar products
- Demonstrating new features and changes to stakeholders
- Coordinate beta tests
- Use database queries to analyse performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Contribute to success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
- Inspire and enthuse colleagues and users of the product
- A good understanding of software development methodologies
- Presentation skills using Google slides/ Powerpoint/ Keynote
Goals That Will Measure Your Success
- Timely delivery against roadmap – ship it
- Clearly written, deliverable user stories
- User satisfaction/NPS
- Increased IP value of the product
- Company Revenue/customer target
Requirements from us; Benefits and What We Offer In Return
- The products we build matter: people rely on our software and often trust us with their lives. If you want to go home knowing you’ve made a difference too and heavily impacted the security and safety of someone’s life, we guarantee you’ll go to bed with that ticked off on your to do daily.
- A rapidly growing and expanding business offering superb opportunities for the future. With our current client base and the building prospects readily waiting in anticipation for our upcoming product to launch; you won’t find a more energetic, empowering or enthusiastic team to join.
- Flexible working from home with a modern working environment consisting of an open plan office, sitting close to your team members in the heart of City of London.
- 25 days annual leave.
- A competitive salary amongst our competitors in the market.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
If you’re interested in the above and know you’re the top class talent we’re missing, apply below.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully having you onboard the epic journey we’re embarking on.
The Track24 Team.