Calendly is a remote first company. We are currently set up to employ in the following states: CA, FL, GA, IL, MN, NC, NY, OR, PA, SC, TX, WA
What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with hundreds more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calendly is currently looking for a Principal Product Manager, Growth who will join our team to build on the success of the Calendly product – which is the best way to schedule the meetings that matter most to a professional or a business. Calendly is the world’s best way to share availability as quickly and efficiently as possible. You will be in charge of experimenting with our core features and optimizing marketing tactics to drive growth through acquisition, activation, sustained engagement, and expansion. Ultimately, help make Calendly the easiest product to onboard and use in a sticky way.
You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas, you will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to bring new features and ideas to market. You will partner with seasoned engineers and designers to plan, drive, and execute on key product initiatives that cover multiple features.
More About Our Team
Product Managers at Calendly are responsible for the complete offering, from early stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration based on key success metrics. We’re dedicated to agile methodology and are believers in ‘lean’, which means we despise documentation for documentation’s sake. We are deeply self-driven and do our very best at all times to validate assumptions about our users with various types of testing. We are not looking for product managers who just want to concentrate on one area – we need you to be eager to deliver across the entirety of the product development lifecycle. We would love for you to bring experience that you can impart on the rest of us, and equally have the interest to learn from others also.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Help realize vision of Calendly’s core product through disciplined growth practices
- Owning the funnel, from marketing campaigns to active usage, and using funnel-derived data to make strategic growth decisions
- Use the funnel to optimize our activation and the user experience, informing investments in retention features that maximize customer value
- Work with and influence product teams and drive joint planning, execution and success
- Identify and prioritize growth opportunities using both qualitative and quantitative research
- Drive user research and review product data to inform growth tactics
- Stay up-to-date on the many ways our customers use Calendly to get their jobs done
- Lead a product team to ship amazing value to customers
You should apply if you have/are:
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in Product Management with at least 5 years specializing in growth product management
- Previous experience building modern B2B SaaS software
- Experience crafting and implementing growth experiments using a hypothesis-driven approach
- Shipping experience with important and sizable software products and meaningful experiments using disciplined approaches
- Deep understanding and experience building cloud products and services, with motivation to ‘remove the pain’ for customers
- Strong working knowledge of the cloud ecosystem and technologies
- Computer Science or technical degree strongly preferred
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time