We are on a mission to build the best software intelligence platform for the enterprise cloud. Are you ready to star in the Dynatrace success story? We need somebody who will translate vision into product strategy and deliver value that delights our customers. Are you in?
About the role
As a Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for strategic product decisions and shaping the product experience, roadmap, and vision with your team.
Through your leadership, you will bridge the technical and business worlds to deliver product capabilities that have great impact on our customers and wow them.
To be successful in the role, you have to possess a balance of people management skills and product management expertise. Every day you will be searching for new ways to explain, coach, teach, delegate, and bring out the best in others.
We are fully remote until Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid-19 reality we offer hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working through the product vision together with a cross-functional leadership team and guiding your product management team to achieve the vision.
- Working closely with our agile R&D team to deliver product capabilities that wow customers and create added value that sells and measurably impacts product adoption.
- Living, supporting, and developing the Dynatrace values and culture, translating vision into the competencies of the lab and driving innovation.
- Inspiring and empowering your team through mentorship and coaching, providing career guidance, and driving cross-lab team alignment.
- Always remaining a product manager at heart, driven by user value, representing the end user’s point of view and striving for innovative solutions by answering the why and understanding the end user’s pain points.
Desired skills & experience:
- Several years of product management experience with leadership responsibilities, ideally at a SaaS company.
- Experience delivering enterprise products at scale.
- Ability to think big, but at the same time break things down into smaller components, and build high-level roadmaps from that.
- Clear sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong communication skills towards team, peers, and stakeholders alike, as well as a bias for action.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching team members and other leaders.
You will love this job if…
- You want to work at a global leader in software intelligence with a flat hierarchy and open culture.
- You are looking for an internationally diverse workplace.
- You want take over a responsible innovative position where you can drive things forward.
- You show passion for empowering others to drive innovation using technology.
We thrive on our skills, knowledge and experience and thus remunerate accordingly. Please state your financial expectations in the application form.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.