We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager! Come be my right hand (wo)man! Lead our growth efforts and own our roadmap and work with the most collaborative engineering team out there. Syncrofy is a supply chain visibility platform which enables retailers to collaborate with their suppliers to ensure accurate and timely orders (and therefore maintain goods in stock) and suppliers to avoid fines and chargebacks due to problems fulfilling orders.
As the Senior Product Manager for Syncrofy, you will define the future of this critical, strategic product, and support the launch and growth of the two offerings: Syncrofy for Supply Chain and Syncrofy for EDI & IT Teams. Your decisions will have deep impact on the product, our customers’ operations, and the growth and success of Syncrofy and CoEnterprise.
- Own the product roadmap for Syncrofy and contribute to the product vision and strategy for 2021 and beyond
- Drive growth initiatives, running experiments to test new ideas and initiatives for new products and new markets to achieve revenue goals
- Drive iterative development, working with our customers as well as cross-functional teams to hypothesize, measure impact, and learn from previous releases to iterate on future roadmap plans
- Get to know our customers and users deeply, in order to understand their challenges and pain points and advocate for them
- Collaborate with developers on new initiatives and features to flesh out the critical details and evaluate technical tradeoffs in order to ensure successful and timely project delivery
- Use data to drive prioritization decisions and measure success, using both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, including user feedback and data insight
- Define initiative-level projects and requirements, and break them down into epic-level and feature level requirements and document them to make them actionable for the engineers
- Research and gather requirements from internal stakeholders, customers, users, external prospects and market experts
- Maintain prioritized backlog across multiple feature areas
- Mentor more junior team members on requirements standards, qualitative and quantitative research and product strategy
- Partner with engineering leaders to identify areas for continuous improvement and optimize execution of the roadmap
- Become expert in the Supply Chain Visibility market, competitive landscape and business to determine the highest priority functionality to build based on user needs, technology evolution and revenue generation
- Work closely with Executives, Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support teams to ensure Syncrofy achieves its revenue goals
- Communicate a vision and strategy to the team, other departments, partners and customers. Inspire the team, resolve conflicts, and create alignment.
- A strong understanding of agile product management and developing products and epics from idea through research, design, development, testing and launch
- At least 5 years of experience in a Product Management role, launching multiple new products and major feature upgrades to an existing product, executing on product strategies, and working through the product development lifecycle
- Experience defining and using analytics/metrics/KPIs at the feature, epic, initiative and product level
- Hyper-organized and capable of juggling multiple stakeholders and product requests simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness and ability to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical, working experience
- Experience in Product Management at a B2B SaaS company or a Supply Chain software company a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer:
- Casual dress code every day
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401k
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter Benefits
- Happy Hours and other fun events
- Game/Break room
- Bagel Wednesdays and plentiful snacks
At CoEnterprise, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of our business. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring. We value employees for their differences represented by a variety of dimensions including demographics, behaviors, work style and perspectives.