Position: Salesforce Platform Product Specialist
Salary: From £36,216 per annum
Start date: ASAP
The Business Services division is seeking an autonomous problem-solver and solution designer who is also an enthusiastic hands-on team-player to join our revenues and services Platforms team as a Salesforce Platform Product Specialist.
You will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of BMJ’s Salesforce platform. Working with and supporting the Platforms Operations Support Manager, Senior Business Analyst and the Platforms agile team, you will work with super-users and project members to resolve issues and design solutions. You will also actively feed into the Platforms team’s Salesforce strategic roadmap.
To be a successful candidate you will need to be highly skilled and knowledgeable in Salesforce configuration and solution design. You will have previous experience in business analysis and Salesforce implementations and be keen to promote a high level of satisfied user-engagement in our platform.
This role is based out of our Cardiff office, however the models of working at BMJ support a flexible approach; it is expected that the role will be ‘remote first’. To successfully fulfil the role, you will be required to attend our Cardiff office at least one day a week and will be expected to regularly attend ad hoc meetings with users and stakeholders based in our Cardiff or London offices (or somewhere in between) when times are more normal.
- Engage with super-users and key stakeholders of BMJ’s central CRM, Salesforce
- Interact with various key stakeholders, user groups, third party consultants and internal technical teams to define, gather and analyse business requirements to design and specify effective solutions for Customer Services, Finance, Sales and Marketing
- Deliver robust and effective solutions to Customer Services, Finance, Sales and Marketing divisions
- Be an enthusiastic advocate and champion of BMJ’s Salesforce Platform and its strategic roadmap
- Support the Platforms Operations Support Manager and Senior Business Analyst as an integral part of the Platforms agile team
- At least 3 years as a business analyst, product specialist or systems administrator in Salesforce, with similar role experience and in depth knowledge of Salesforce application and functionalities.
- Salesforce Certification(s)
- Experience using Salesforce to develop client or business solutions
- Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ and FinancialForce a plus
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Tashan Chong-Kan on 0203 6555508 or email email@example.com
Why should you apply?
BMJ is a global healthcare knowledge provider with a vision for a healthier world. We share knowledge and expertise to improve healthcare outcomes.
You may know us as the publisher of one of the world’s most cited general medical journals, The BMJ. We also publish over 70 specialty journals, many of which are the most influential titles in their field.
We also offer digital professional development courses and clinical decision support tools to help medical institutions and clinicians tackle today’s most critical healthcare challenges.
Evidence underpins everything we do – it’s what makes us one of the world’s most trusted knowledge providers. And the figures speak for themselves. More than 50 million users from over 150 countries access our websites every year.
BMJ is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the British Medical Association (BMA), with nearly 500 employees worldwide. Our head office is located within the Grade II listed BMA House in Euston, London, with more offices in China, India, North America, and Wales.
At BMJ we take equal opportunities very seriously, diversity and inclusion are more than just words, they are an organizational priority. We are building a culture where everyone feels able to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We encourage applications from under-represented groups and we are a Disability Confident Committed employer.
You will be able to join any of our employee-led networks focussing on: Gender, Cultural Diversity, Sexual Orientation, Mental Health and Wellbeing, Parents and Carers and Age.
We offer flexible work arrangements to all our employees.
Those who come to work with us are assured of a rewarding career in an increasingly global company. In return, we offer a great place to work with a wide range of benefits, including:
- Twenty-five days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays, a BMA Day the opportunity to gain more holiday entitlement through long service employment
- Additional days’ leave for moving house, volunteering or getting married
- Double matching employer pension contribution, up to 12%
Multiple discounts [from major stores] through MyReward employee benefits platform.
- Season ticket loan, gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Seven x salary life assurance cover
- Regular social events, diversity and inclusion groups, and charity fundraising initiatives to get involved in