We are looking for a bright, energetic and ambitious individual to join the Customer Success Data & Analytics Team who wants to make an impact. This is a great opportunity to work with an amazing team and help them achieve their mission to deliver actionable insights from data to the business. You will have a critical role working with our stakeholders to capture requirements from the business on insights needed to make decisions. Your experience as a Product Owner means translating these requirements in user stories for the Data Engineers, BI Developers and Insight Analysts comes natural to you. You are a passionate advocate for your stakeholders and will drive the deliverables to completion. Completion means more than code complete – your definition of done always considers the actual go-live which you will coordinate with our Enablement Specialist.
To successfully deliver change in a fast paced working environment you will need to:
- Develop a deep understanding of current and future needs of our stakeholders
- Work in close collaboration with the Product Manager to execute on our long term roadmap
- Diligently gather requirements and capture as user stories that can be executed
- Proficiently capture an summarize stakeholder needs and goals in clear and concise themes, epics, and user stories
- Maintain the user stories in a prioritised backlog and effectively divide overall project goals into prioritized deliverables for sequential and focused progress
- Develop user experience designs in the form of wireframes and mock-ups for stakeholder validation and execution by the team
- Work collaboratively with a delivery team of Data Engineers, BI developers and Insight Analysts to design and deliver products that provide the insights our stakeholders require to make strategic and tactical business decisions
- Be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of your product
- Collaborate with the Enablement Specialist on product launch communication, training and enablement and ongoing product adoption tactics.
- Provide ongoing support to stakeholders and end users of our data products
- Monitor ongoing use of data products to help the Product Manager make invest/divest decisions
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Proven experience of working effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Experience using Confluence or similar tool for requirements capturing
- Experience using Asana, JIRA or other user story and task management tool
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Experience working with distributed teams across multiple time zones
- Self-starter with a growth mindset
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, another quantitative field or equivalent work experience
- Scrum / Agile certification
- Experience as a Product Owner or similar role managing the requirements for a team of Data Engineers/Scientists and BI developers delivering actionable insights via Data products.
- Experience using Aha for managing a multi-quarter roadmap
- Experience in storytelling and in particular data storytelling
- A keen eye for a good user experience and ability to create mockups
- Experience using Design Thinking in your requirements workshop and solution definition
- Familiarity with a data science programming language such as Python or R
- Familiarity with data engineering concepts such as ETL pipelines, data warehouse infrastructure, etc.
- Familiarity with data visualization with BI tools such as PowerBI, Looker or Salesforce Einstein
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally. If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.