TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing a personalized digital experience that guides lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
Engage is a fast-growing consumer SaaS product for individuals looking to get out of debt and achieve financial wellness. Built on top of the consumer trust that TrueAccord has successfully developed with 16M customers since 2013, Engage paves a path to financial well-being for millions of consumers. This is a unique opportunity for your work to make a real impact in people’s lives and help the financially underserved.
As a Product Manager for Engage, you will build a fantastic experience for our customers trying to improve their financial health. You bring a data-driven, empathetic perspective to product management, continuously improving the user experience with decisions based on data. You also bring a curious, customer-centric approach to experiment with new ways to deliver meaningful value to our customer base and drive our next phase of growth.
You will report to the Director of Product Management and closely collaborate with Design, Engineering, User Research, and Operations to launch and iterate on innovative ideas to delight our customers while furthering our vision to radically improve our customers financial lives. We have a small and lean team, so you’ll move fast and learn a lot along the way. We’re also part of a larger organization so you’ll receive guidance and mentorship from our established product function.
- Identify new areas of growth for the product and drive the entire product development lifecycle from idea to release.
- Analyze product data using our analytical toolset (Looker, Mixpanel, Chartmogul, Smartlook) to make data-driven product decisions.
- Conduct user research to understand our customers’ behaviors, needs and pain points.
- Write product requirements documents to clearly communicate ideas in writing, creating wireframes, mockups, and diagrams as needed.
- Work cross-functionally with design, engineering, product, user research, and operations to build consensus and communicate product decisions.
- Manage the agile development cycle in our project management tool (JIRA), writing user stories, prioritizing features, defining success metrics, and working closely with engineering to ensure we deliver a quality product.
- Communicate product changes effectively to users.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Entrepreneurial mindset: build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind and evangelize projects to build consensus in the organization.
- 3+ years experience in consumer fintech or marketplace product management.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Customer-focused approach with a strong intuition for good user experience.
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of Americans who are struggling financially.
- Conceptualizing and launching new consumer facing products
- Passion for personal finance. 🤓
- Design (Sketch, Figma, InVision), prototyping or development (HTML/CSS, SQL, Python) skills.
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
– Everything you need to work remotely
– Work with talented and motivated people in a fast-paced mission-driven environment
– Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
– Family-friendly policies – parental leave, flexible work from home
– Unlimited PTO
– Transportation benefits
We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.