At Curatio, we are driven to help individuals live their healthiest lives by using the power of private social networks to provide peer support and access to evidence based resources in a safe and secure environment. We work with global, industry-leading organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools to empower patients at scale.
With users in over 102 countries (and translated in a variety of languages), Curatio is rapidly growing and we’re looking for the next rockstar to join our dynamic team. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact, and Curatio’s “No Patient Alone” ethos excites you, we’d love to speak with you.
We are looking to hire a Full-Time Product Manager (Mobile Applications) to join our team. Since this is a work from home/remote opportunity, interested applicants across Canada may apply. As a member of the product management team, you’ll be working on specific feature/product lines with two different development teams at Curatio. We will be looking for you to strategically own and lead your product line’s roadmap while delivering value every sprint as you work toward enhancing our Curatio platform (for existing and new customers).
Who You Are
- Amazing at translating vision into decisive action
- Understands that delighting users is as important as delivering features
- KPI and data driven
- Ability to develop strong relationships with multiple stakeholder groups
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving ability and can work/act independently
- Loves working in a fluid, fast paced environment and works closely developers
- Health and/or mobile app product management background is a bonus
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in business, computer science, commerce, or other equivalent training
- At least 3+ years of produced work experience in mobile app product management, leadership, business intelligence and developing high level organizational product roadmaps
- Demonstrated and proven technical acumen and experience with mobile apps, technology and digital health
- Clear experience with tools, resources and a proven methodology/process to collect data, customer requirements and reliable forecasts into technical roadmaps and interfaces between user, customer needs and development production planning
- Fully knowledgeable and capable of using and integrating company-wide dashboards, reporting and metrics that determine the success of new features and user engagement
- You are known as resourceful, collaborative, proven, entrepreneurial, strategic, analytical, product/brand driver, high grade achiever, and pragmatic
- Comfortable working daily with remote teams (via Slack, Zoom, Skype) combined with working in past startup experiences will be viewed as assets
- Gather and synthesize customer needs
- Translate customer requirements, internal objectives and roadmaps, technical feasibility, costs, timing, and product requirements for the team and stakeholders
- Use findings and insights to define strategy and direction for your team, both in the short and long term
- Become an expert on specific feature/product lines of our platform
- Collaborate with an agile engineering team to drive implementations
- Collaborate with design team to deliver simple and elegant solutions
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Support on market positioning, feedback, and launch activities (such as education and distribution) and app releases
- Collect and measure key product metrics to inform success/failure of each release and navigate iterations accordingly
- Explore, evaluate and present new opportunities to leadership
We are an experienced and passionate team of healthcare professionals, PhDs, developers, patients and serial entrepreneurs who are all motivated to make an impact. Titles aside, we are a dedicated and fun loving team that strives to provide an environment where everyone can be their best. Building a positive community is core to our beliefs. Our remote team spans the globe (Canada, US, Europe, etc.), providing a flexible and inclusive work environment that includes a diverse set of backgrounds and cultures. We strive to provide meaning to our collective work, while also rewarding one’s own personal curiosity with technology and innovation.
Excited? Us too! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what interests you about the role and why you want to join the Curatio rocketship.
Please note due to the anticipated volume of candidates, only those qualified or shortlisted will be contacted.