TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing a personalized digital experience that guides lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
TrueAccord beats traditional collection agencies because we collect more money owed to our clients with incredible consumer satisfaction. We have signed up many financial institutions and large companies as our clients and continue to grow.
Our growth introduces challenges of scale: we are synchronizing multiple ledgers through legacy interfaces, and we must continue to improve the reliability, scale, and time-to-market of these integrations. At the same time, clients challenge us with product requests that require additional discovery, scoping, and road mapping – coupled with robust expectations management.
The Enterprise Growth team focuses on creating a delightful experience for our clients, who range from early-stage FinTechs to multinational financial institutions. We are the team that builds, configures, and upgrades our client integrations and discovers and champions the buildout of new client-facing products to enable our growth. We own the integration products, systems, processes, and configurations that keep clients in sync with all that happens on the TA platform. We also ensure that our platform provides the flexibility to serve a diversity of market needs while maintaining the product standardization and configuration necessary to deliver high performance at scale.
As a Product Manager of Configuration, you will manage the critical platform configuration infrastructure that gives us the flexibility to serve diverse clients and markets efficiently at scale while minimizing custom work. You are a systems thinker who brings expert domain knowledge to the product organization. Reporting to the Director of Product, you will partner closely with many cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Client Success, Operations, Compliance, and Finance to gather product requirements for and launch new and improved platform configuration features and tools. Chief among these will be the implementation of a new Business Rules Management System (BRMS) to pull key configuration capabilities out of the code base and into the hands of non-technical users.
- Be the voice of our users and stakeholders to drive platform configuration capabilities that are valuable, viable, usable, and feasible.
- Compare discovered requirements against existing 3rd-party applications and services to inform sound build vs. buy decisions
- Manage partnerships with outside technical partners and service providers, including partner discovery, selection, onboarding, and maintenance
- Collaborate with key cross-functional stakeholders to define, develop, and execute the vision, strategy, roadmap, and performance metrics for improved platform configurations
- Lead the Product team in data-driven efforts to deeply understand user needs, translating those into product requirements specifications.
- Validate and prioritize feature requests, guiding the team in making intelligent and pragmatic trade-offs.
- Own delivery of product initiatives bridging technical and business requirements from end to end
- Lead by example with top-notch product management discipline and execution of PM and Agile best practices (e.g. writes clear and testable stories, grooms and prioritizes methodically, leads efficient IPMs and standups, etc.)
- Act as the subject matter expert on platform configurations, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- 3+ years as Product Manager
- Exceptional written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Proven track-record in end-to-end ownership of bringing new products to market and delivering results in the context of a growth stage company.
- Experience with Business Rules Management Systems (e.g. Drools, Inrule, etc.)
- Experience with highly regulated products and financial services highly desired.
- Experience working closely with engineering to own and dive deep into backlogs, manage trade-offs, confirm definition of complete, and fully outline technical details
- Impeccable project management skills: ability to juggle multiple workstreams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat.
- Ability to think systematically, strategically, and execute methodically.
- Ability to thrive amidst ambiguity in a fast-paced environment––and have fun while doing it
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
– Everything you need to work remotely
– Work with talented and motivated people in a fast-paced mission-driven environment
– Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
– Family-friendly policies – parental leave, flexible work from home
– Unlimited PTO
– Transportation benefits
We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.