Arts Alliance Media is seeking a Product Manager to perform a key role in managing the product development of our enterprise software solutions. The role will report to the Head of Cinema Products and will work closely with senior management, product owners, key stakeholder and business owners and of course the Software Development team.
This role will be responsible for leading the transition of our core products to a cloud-based SAAS offering. This will be performed in close collaboration with the Head of Cinema Products to align with the product and commercial strategy, as well as the objectives of commercial, engineering and technical teams.
The applicant should have a background in managing the development of scalable, high quality and high-performance software products. You will have interacted directly with key decision-makers, assisted with business development initiatives, gathered requirements, and formulated strategies for the building of products that meet a genuine need.
This is a rare opportunity to perform a pivotal role within AAM and help define both ours and the industry’s future. To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate a strong background in software/web product management.
What you’ll be doing –
- Living and breathing the cinema industry, managing the product vision for the cross-functional delivery team as we transition to the next generation of our software suite
- Discovering what our customers want, how they measure value, and giving them tools to help them do their job better
- Leading studies, research and market analysis and turning these into product requirements that delight our customers
- Owning the product roadmap, with final say on prioritisation
- Setting qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
- Defining, monitoring and analysing KPIs and other metrics for live products and feeding lessons learned back into product development process
- Clearly communicating product plans, benefits and results to a wide range of audiences both internal and external
- Working with Marketing and Sales to ensure maximum impact of product and feature launches
- Influencing up, down and sideways
- Managing end of product life cycle, transitioning to maintenance or product retirement.
- Significant Product Management experience, at least some of it in enterprise/B2B software
- Deep understanding of cloud-hosted environments and SAAS platform product offerings
- Sound high level technical knowledge to include relational databases, client/server architecture and relevant programming environments
- Demonstrable experience in data-driven, Agile development
- Experienced in the Full life-cycle of Product management, launching new products and improving previously-enjoyed ones
- Proficient at generating high quality documentation including user stories, use cases and flow diagrams
- Passionate about great design and user experience
- Independent, able to work efficiently with little supervision and with a high degree of self-motivation
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and appropriately managing expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to forge strong bonds with key stakeholders and speak at different levels of technical understanding
- Able to balance a large workload and prioritise effectively
- A strong self-organisationer with high attention to detail
- Willing to travel
- Knowledge of Digital Cinema market and technologies
- Knowledge of the Jobs-to-be-done framework
A generous salary, bonus and benefits package along with a comfortable working environment within a friendly and social team is offered to the successful applicant.
The best people deserve only THE best…
At AAM, we offer employees the following fantastic benefits package:
- Annual Bonus for all employees
- 23 days holiday per year PLUS 3 days over the Christmas period.
- Flexible working practices
- Private medical insurance
- Medical cash back plan
- Income protection insurance
- Life insurance
- Season Ticket Loans
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Loyalty Discount Cards
- Daily Fruit Drops
- Last Friday of each month Social