At Seatfrog we’re on a mission to take every journey beyond the ordinary for millions of people all over the globe, empowering them to transform their travel experience and fall in love with the journey again.
The travel industry is starting to ramp up its investment into innovation and customer experience and we’ve been able to provide the tech consumers really need in the travel industry, but we’re constantly improving this offering; resulting in a very exciting roadmap of truly innovative products that we’re certain are going to revolutionise the way tech is used within travel.
This is where you come in!
You’ll be a key part of our team, reporting to the VP of Product and taking responsibility for owning and optimising our core product metrics and growth. This is about product led growth, although you will work very closely with other teams.
At Seatfrog we have gone from a one product company focusing on Upgrades to a multi-product company (Upgrades, Swaps and more to come) so there is a huge opportunity for someone to come in and work very closely with product, design, engineering, data and marketing to really make this fly. Don’t worry, you won’t be starting from a complete standing start, the numbers are looking extremely positive!
You will be obsessed with understanding our users and how they interact with our products. You can blend technical skill with data rigour and an eye for an opportunity. You are continuously hungry to learn. You excel at working cross functionally.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be obsessed with understanding who is buying our products? Where will they find out about our products? Why are they buying our products? How are they buying our products? And in order to do that you’ll be..
- Optimising our onboarding funnels
- Increasing LTV
- Building habit loops between our different products and features
- Building a best in class referral programme
- Audience segmentation and profiling
- Cohort analysis
- Building a best in class product communications (in app, push, sms & email) strategy
- Running experiments to test new features and improve existing ones
Essentially you will be responsible for living, breathing and optimising our pirate metrics. You will work closely with product, design, engineering, data, finance and marketing to ensure we get the best for our users. You will need to be well versed in the technical side of setting up analytics, running experiments and analysing data.
Our ideal Growth Manager:
- Is data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Social and understanding users’ behaviour. Focused on customer experience.
- Willing to learn. Growth mindset
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience.
- Not scared of experimentation
- Performance and results-oriented
- Curious and creative
- Relentless in pursuit of growth
- Has experience with the tools of the trade i.e. analytics software (mixpanel, amplitude, Firebase, GA), A/B testing, CRM software, Segment, SQL, Hooking together frontend events and backend. Lifecycle marketing tools.
In return we can offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a high growth global software company and help shape the future of how travel should be.
- A team culture that is truly beyond the ordinary, where we solve problems together to drive the best possible results for our clients and users
- Genuine autonomy to achieve your best, and a personal development and growth plan to create a long-term career path for you at Seatfrog
- Free upgrades
- Private healthcare plan via Vitality, with added gym discounts and incentives to encourage you to get out, get active and stay mentally and physically healthy
- Stock options, enhanced parental leave and a workplace nursery benefit scheme
We’re currently taking a flexible approach to where our team work – we have a great office next to Spitalfields market should you wish to use it, or we’re happy for people to be fully remote, although for the time being, you will need to be based in the UK.
At Seatfrog, we consider diversity a strength – inclusion fuels our ability to solve problems we never thought we could. Your application will be considered on its merits, without regard to your race, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or anything else. If there is anything we need to know to enable you to fully participate in our interview process, please just let us know in your application.