tado° is the European market leader in developing and selling smart products and services to control your climate at home, having sold >1mio Smart Thermostats to date. We are internationally recognised for our unmatched compatibility, our award-winning elegant design and for being truly open with major smart home platforms. Over 180 employees contribute every day to the success of our company and we want to find new colleagues who are just as passionate about our products as we are!
Our B2B Business
Our acclaimed hardware products and consumer apps are the basis for our data-driven B2B services: Utilities and heating service companies can remotely monitor boilers and heat pumps that are connected via a tado° thermostat. This allows them to provide truly smart and proactive boiler repair and maintenance service while cutting service costs in half. And by intelligently shifting the loads of millions of tado-connected heat pumps and ACs, our demand response services will help stabilize Europe’s electricity grid.
As the Product Manager for tado° 360 you will be responsible to continuously improve and scale our market-leading Remote Boiler Diagnostics SaaS, tado° 360, and discover solutions to improve tado° installations done by professionals. As part of a cross-functional team of software developers, heating engineers, and designers you will
- learn and understand your B2B customers’ needs and pain points
- devise experiments to test innovative ideas and rapidly iterate to discover the best solutions
- continuously prioritize based on a trade-off between business value, feasibility, and usability
- implement success metrics to relentlessly measure if what we build is creating value
- closely collaborate with Sales teams, other Product Teams, Management, and business partners
- 5+ years hands-on product development experience as product manager in a cross-functional team
- Practical experience in agile methods like rapid prototyping, A/B Testing, usability testing etc.
- Good understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g. CI/ CD)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to analyze data for making decisions
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong business acumen – having founded your own company and launched your own product is a plus
- University degree in business/ industrial engineering, computer science, or equivalent subject
- Excellent English language proficiency in speaking and writing
- Having worked with heating engineers/ prof. installers of heating systems (boilers, heat pumps) or utilities/ energy companies is a plus
- Be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry
- Experience an agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere alongside multicultural and highly experienced and motivated colleagues
- Benefit from subsidized meals in our canteen, fresh fruit and cereals available throughout the day, subsidized memberships and other corporate discounts
- Regular peer-to-peer and external training
- Regular Health Check-Ups
- Subsidized German language courses
- Company-wide events and regular “Beer O’clock” parties as well as various sporting events organized throughout the year